Email from TW

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2021 at 8:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone please tell me the email we received on 1/12 at 9:40pm was a joke

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahahaha!!! he’s the talk of Horizon stuffing his hypocritical views down out throat. I sure didn’t see that email this summer when cities were burning themselves to the ground. Funny how he sits there on his thrown spewing his nonsense in the work place. Stay classy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I opted to not join last fall

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is a JOKE

Who brings there political views to the workplace much less spending a company wide email.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now they’re telling us not to post on our personal social media apps. Haha

Average citizens only get what they want if wealthy Americans and business-oriented interest groups also want it.

Good luck with that PAC money... TW only throws money around so he can keep buying cheap drugs and hike the prices up 1000%+.

he’s a fraud and most sane people her know it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gehoff’s parent need to learn how to spell his name.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, I've defended this company for years. After that email came through, it was clear they were admitting to drawing a line in the sand. Myself and others after speaking with over 10 feel ostracized. Are we now considered an outsider, a problem, an issue needing dealt with?

Antifa/BLM riots burned our cities all year. Democratic Politicians literally raised funds publicly to bail-out the people arrested for their crimes.

The email regarding social media was the nail in the coffin.

For no one to see a problem with this is mind blowing. If our political views don't align with theirs... "we" are somehow wrong and "they" in their Ivory tower are right?

Communism is seeping it's way into society, corporate America, and now into our companies policies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is it boys, get that resume out

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Patriots know, Timothy needs the PAC money to keep paying off politicians to keep the fraud going.

Keep slinging the Peanut Butter and Jelly for $3k per script per month

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to get that email from a CEO who lives in a mansion and tools around Park Ridge in a different Bentley for every day of the week. Hypocrite.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I challenge Tiny hands Timmy or Geoff to actually do something to enviro change like donate life savings to BLM or ANTIFA

They hide behind Horizon super pac $ and won’t actually step up to the plate.

These guys are part of the problem!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does Barry have to say???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here at corporate knows they’re closet Nazi’s. They’ll be burning books soon enough.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet they double mask like the cuckholds they are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please post the email here for all to see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, there are technically two emails. The 1st was Tim stating the board voted unanimously with his support that they will not be donating to any politician or group that objected to the election.

The 2nd came less than a day later nicely threatening repercussions if you speak out on Social Media regarding politics. AKA if you support President Trump, you can be fired.