Embarrassed

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2020 at 9:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my God, it was embarrassing to watch how clueless Todd Nichols was on stage today. He wanted to see what success was like so he ‘did like everyone else and Googled it.’ Are you kidding me???! This is the clown we want as our VP of sales? Someone who has to search the internet for how to be successful??? He is in so far over his head it’s ridiculous. On top of nodding his head the entire time like an idiot, he looked awkward walking the stage. And then not answering one question from the audience and deflecting answers to Pops. Pathetic!! I was hoping I could stay at Alkermes for a long time but it was made very clear today that we are being lead by people who are very delusional, clueless and just plain dumb. Working on my resume tonight and can’t wait to leave this sinking ship.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As if Pops was any better? I guess they were expecting softball questions, because they were very unprepared and unconvincing for the legit questions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. He is so out of touch with what is happening. His arrogance and incompetence has taken a good company off the rails. And all this extra dead weight non revenue producing positions are not helping us with investors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is called for at a time like this is brutal honesty from leadership. That would involve:
    • admitting mistakes
    • taking blame
    • and moving forward with solid solutions.
    Have you seen anything like that at this NSM? I haven't. They don't know how to be honest with themselves, and they certainly don't want honesty from subordinates. They want adulation and affirmation. They think the people who give them that are their friends. They could not be more wrong.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for this posting. As a person in recovery it reminded me of two of the twelve steps in AA. Step four is "Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves". Step five is "Admitted to God, ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."

Richard....and senior management...its time to work the steps if you are to make progress. Instead you surround yourself with people who give you managerial advice analogous to telling an alcoholic..."No you don't have a problem! Let me make you another drink."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Todd Nichols is an embarrassment as a VP. This guy is inept and kissed ass to get to where he is. He does not understand Alkermes at all and his ‘big pharma’ Mentality will NOT work here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is former Merck management. That should tell you something and it ain't good!:(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst meeting ever, period!!! If that is how they run things internally good luck with investors. If 2019 was bad, brace for what's coming 2020!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is evident that everyone on the SALES side knows that adding all these HBL's, KAM's and FRM's was a BIG mistake. They could get rid of them all, but at the very lease they should cut them by 50%. After these first two days, I don't think they have a clue!! Sounds like they may add more. This is not sustainable!!! It's like watching a car crash that is about to happen in slow motion and I can see that the car coming from the right should be applying the brakes but instead it is accelerating right into the the collision. Richard!! Put on the brakes!!!! Cut the HBL's, KAM's and FRM's and stop the bleeding and pulling us out of our territory's to have to participate in the HBL, KAM and FRM webEx's so they can check their activity boxes. When we have to do that it takes us out of the field and keeps us from selling. Don't make me bring in a KAM that is clueless to meet my accounts. It wastes 15 minutes of the sales call or more. My HBL rides with me because she has NOTHING to do. NOTHING!!! She is clueless and is mmore of a hinderence than helpful. What is going on here? Whatever it is it is wrong. Very very wrong.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also love the fact that they all looked like deer in headlights when asked questions that weren’t softballs or submitted to them earlier for review. That opening scenario with them on the stage showed how clueless Nichols and Pops truly are. Embarrassed was the perfect word to describe it all. They should have been embarrassed about how ill prepared they are to deal with this company. I know I felt embarrassed that they were the leadership team. Wow, so sad!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry, it will all be fine. Nichols is going to ‘Google’ how to be successful, lol!!! What a joke he is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told and Kenton are left over lackies of Robinson. They spent so much money on non-revenue producing positions like FRMs, we didn’t even get a gift this year at the NSM.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t like it... leave...and go find a company that offers Swag / Gifts to suite your needs. Must be a newbie, just like those trolls more interested in the what type of company car...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you and everyone else would stop with the “non-revenue” producing position bashing. Having a strong Market Access and Health Systems team are part and parcel of creating a high performing organization. You complain like all Alkermes should have are field representatives. You had that and how have the last few years been? You cannot sell Vivitrol in the middle of and opioid crisis, you cannot ensure second and third dosing of a product that should be positioned be a market leader and you complain about having cross functional partners, GMAFB. Try supporting leadership and working with your team. Stop complaining.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so tired of the kiss arses that post their awards on LinkedIn. Give me a break!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how have we done the last few years? You really want to ask that? We had FRM‘’a and KAMs For the entire last year and came in below our goal. They add ZERO to the company. I agree that a limited Managed Markets is needed to deal with contracts and insurance companies but there is absolutely zero need for KAMs or FRM’s. If you ever ask them a direct question they look like you asked them to do a calculus problem. If we are going to hire people to be in those positions, at least hire ones that are intelligent.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Ok skippie. Keep drinking the kool-aid. You probably want to add more representatives for 3831. Let’s me be clear FRMs are not needed. KAMs can add value, and MMDs are important. But go fuck yourself with the fulfillment rates and this and that. There has been no improvement since the FRMs joined on fill times or refills. 165k and an AD title to set up I-assist. Sign me up!
    You want support for the company and leadership. Well first, get some leadership. Todd and Kenton are not leaders. Todd has to google leadership and Kenton can only read from the teleprompters. Support? Get some ideas to support. Here’s one I support. I support Wall Street telling Pops we have too many people. Yet he just scoffs at it. Trim the fat! Start with you!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Ok skippie. Keep drinking the kool-aid. You probably want to add more representatives for 3831. Let’s me be clear FRMs are not needed. KAMs can add value, and MMDs are important. But go fuck yourself with the fulfillment rates and this and that. There has been no improvement since the FRMs joined on fill times or refills. 165k and an AD title to set up I-assist. Sign me up!
    You want support for the company and leadership. Well first, get some leadership. Todd and Kenton are not leaders. Todd has to google leadership and Kenton can only read from the teleprompters. Support? Get some ideas to support. Here’s one I support. I support Wall Street telling Pops we have too many people. Yet he just scoffs at it. Trim the fat! Start with you!