Emma, What a shame.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2018 at 7:45 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately SKBs legacy still remains. So many stayed on as managers and field reps. Painful to listen to our RSD recount his days from Enterprise Rental Car. What he fails to understand is that we promote ethical healthcare. We do not get rewarded for upselling additional collision insurance! He came up with some ridiculous acronym called WUE or WOO or hell I don't even know or care. If you approach him at a meeting and enthusiastically shout WUUUUUU! He practically gets and erection. It's amazing what SKB has given us. Absolutely amazing. SKB heritage is about slamming a sales message down our customers throat. No finesse. No evidence based discussion. Just "doctor, will you rx my product? I can see in my data that you have been writing the competition. C'mon, I'm sure you can give me a couple of scripts? My manager has been really putting a lot of pressure on me".. That quote is a verbatim of what I have heard SKB lineage say...MANY times!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Living in the RTP area I knew several GW reps. They were very nice guys, well dressed and not too friendly. Most were like Country Club elite. Some offices would send a rep to the doc's office and tell the second rep to wait outside the office.....we loved this because we could hear Pfizer, etc., sell ! The GW reps were very soft sell ; chatting family, golf, etc.,and then asking about need for samples. My relative doc in Charlotte said the same was true there. SKB needed to take over, train these spoiled babies to sell, and thin the herd of whiners.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GW was run by a bunch of boobs starting with the guy in the nice suits. Total fraud. Company stunk like a fish in the hot redneck sun of NC.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So unusual that GW would perform a reverse merger and allow all of the SB people lead the newly formed GSK. Well not all SB leaders took over, the great Sir Andrew Witty stayed on to promote the GW culture. I’ll have to say he was very successful and his leadership was second only to queen Emma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Enterprise Rental Car SKB legacy? Looks like another brilliant move by our former fearless leader, sir Andy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[ isn't he the one everyone laughed about ? ]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s SIR Andrew and don’t you forget it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How crude of me. He earned that title...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, the "rental car" fellow who was fired is playing this morning.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I'm a ho mo and want to blok "rental car" dude.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack B is doing a great job. He has energized the company and focused on stopping things that make no relevant sense like we were doing before. We have had straight favorable results since Jack became US President.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe that Jack is so shallow that he posts information on cafepharma