Employee retention

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thom couldnt manage himself out of a wet paper bag.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

70% turnover in little over a year....definitely a reflection of the poor pay and poor management. They can say whatever they want about how good they treat their employees, but the turnover speaks for itself. The managers will continue to perpetuate the lies because the ends justify the means. They really think they are gonna get rich when the company goes public. No one is gonna invest in this house of cards. Treat people like crap.....people should be the biggest resource.....but here if you get a bunch of stock options it allows you to treat your employees like crap. Look in the mirror and start doing the right thing and treat your people with respect. Follow the Golden Rule....treat others they way you would want to be treated.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! Couldnt agree more. Thom & Kim S have created such a toxic environment by treating people this way. So when you have a new job....make sure you put fake calls in for at least two weeks before you tell them you’re done. Really sad they’ve created this. Just like the Sunday travel to meetings....reps make up for it one way or another. 1 Sunday travel equals at least 1 week of fake calls and no work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not for me. I still work because I’m ethical and when someone pays me I do my job Not to mention the fact that I actually enjoy my job.
    I do agree that it is a totally toxic environment and they lose people like me by treating us like 5 year olds and disrespecting us the way they do. I can totally see how this environment will take a normally very hard working person and make them so bitter that they no longer feel that they want to work to make this company successful and reward the behavior of our “management”.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have fun getting walked on for $30K base. Enterprise rental cars really does produce hard workers. And fools.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! I hear you but like I said I enjoy what I do despite Arbor management making it as difficult as possible. I think people will get a lot further in this business when they learn to ignore the bs and just do the job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couple more years...couple different pharma companies....you’ll start putting the fake calls on to stick it to them. This industry is filled with some beauties....and Arbor takes the cake!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been around long enough to learn that you are never really going to “stick it to them”. I just do what I do and let them do whatever they do. When it gets bad enough like it is here now, I look to get out. We do agree that Arbor is the worst of the lot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, A-Game Kevin is the worst:———

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too have been around long enough to learn that you are a field rep with minimal supervision on a daily basis. You certainly can stick it to them! You just keep doing what you do...Arbor will keep being unethical. And I will continue faking calls....and focusing 99% of my time on my job search. As they say on Caddyshack “the world needs ditch diggers too”.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another week and another few reps have parted ways from Arbor.....let me see, 3 to 4 reps a week leaving times 52.....can they replace them fast enough. By Christmas there won't be anybody left. Will the last rep that leaves the building please turn out the lights. TGIF!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom Boom baby out go the lights!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My next door neighbor is looking to break into the industry. She has a skanky tattoo..I told her to apply to hospital.. West coast.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG....awesome. That. Is. Awesome.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is leaving next? Gotta make some room in CV and Neuro for those Ped Managers and reps. No way those ped territories are making enough to cover their cost. I'm surprised some of the CV and Neuro territories are still open.....some don't produce enough to cover their expenses. Bet next round of layoffs happen after Tom completes his road show and determines who is staying and who is going? Better kiss the Godfather's ring when you see him! Could mean the difference between keeping your job or not.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those who go to a road show meeting let us know what's up and if there is any new info that we aren't hearing about and should know.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so concerned about it, you should go to one. I am not going to spend my time going to one and then give all my notes to someone that didn't bother going. If he had something important to say, he would do it on a national WebEx...that is unless what he has to say, he doesn't want recorded.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be a douche bag....I'm going but not until later. So if someone gets some info early on it would be nice to share so we can compare notes and ask questions when we do meet with him. But if it offends your sensibilities keep your notes to yourself ya Big Baby!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either way...you think that worm Thom Rowland is going to be forthcoming and genuine?? No matter what questions you ask or don’t ask....he’s a skunk.