Employee retention

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is a real problem here. It surprises me that they have their heads in the sand and don't seem to see that. Maybe they do and don't care.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too much booze for the Peds POA apparently...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um no. EVERYONE knows it’s drunk Dave.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked myself what it would take for me to want to stay at Arbor and I have come to the conclusion that the list is so long that it would just be easier to change jobs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are you all going to get it, they could care less about retention or making you happy. I is terrible but true.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave who? What division?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Goerz - Hospital

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boozer and womanizer. How does he keep his job?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure how much more I can take of this job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What blows my mind is how the home office people talk about the reps. This place lacks professionalism.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the reps don't talk about the home office people? Get the F out of here with that statement.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We talk about home office people all the time. It’s the worst run company most of us have ever seen so of course we talk about it. Unfortunately your decisions impact us and not the other way around. It’s not fun and we speak with our feet. Just wait until the end of this month. It’s going to be loud and clear how we feel about you and this company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you just proved that you are from the home office or a wanna be. And you wonder why there is so much turn over here?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great I hope you and your poor attitude are first to go. Have a great weekend.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that leaves this place is lucky! I don't have a poor attitude. You have been drinking the Kool-Aid.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a little late to be the first to go as people have been leaving in droves already but I’m all set. You have a good weekend too! I hope HR catches up on their rest over the next couple of weeks cause they are about to be super busy processing resignations.
    Not even worth talking about all the things Arbor is doing wrong anymore. It’s a lost cause. Easier to leave and not worry about it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people running this place are not good people. They only care about what will be in their pocket when and if this place ever sells.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when it does and all these Arbor “managers” that think they are hot shit are out looking for new jobs nobody will want to touch them. The word is out there about this place. Relationships and how you treat people matter and most of these managers that have sided with Arbor to treat reps like shit are going to realize that.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the qualifications to become a manager are basically non-existent at Arbor. Granted, there are horrific managers at other companies I will say. But at Arbor, the managers lack basic skills to lead and motivate their people. The ones that are trying to prove themselves, create unnecessary work for their people which just leads to their people resenting them.