Employees of WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"we will try to keep consistency blah blah blah"
    The end

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No ,it will all be lies and smoke and mirrors. Paul will tell us how good this is for all of us and there will be minimal disruption, just keep selling blah blah blah . Then in 30-45 days the realignment and layoffs will be announced.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last two posts were spot on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not what I heard on the call, sounds like the sales organizations will remain separate until the 4th quarter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all the lies from PBs lips the past 3 years I believe about 25% of what he says. My guess reorg will be announced late July so that all the anyone displaced can apply for oprn positions( last year it took 3 months for me to find out who my manager finally would be)everyone can be trained on any products new to them then a national meeting in Sept to tell us how great we are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what you didn't hear from Paul: It actually doesn't matter what you do until the realignment as this will have no bearing on your future at Bayer in fact your territory will change so again your efforts will not matter. I would like you to keep working hard for me and my future. As usual I am not affected by this but I need to hit the WHC numbers so my career moves along.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO WROTE THIS? were you not here the last time. June POA PB" there will be minimal disruption but a small change starting in Sept" ( or something like that) July phone call...30% slash. How soon some forget.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think PB should take 2 skiing vacations this year because he is so overworked slashing the sales force AGAIN!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here the entire time and experienced all the good times (Yasmin and YAZ) as well as the bad times. What I am hearing is unsubstantiated worries at this point. Would you rather they say nothing to us during a period of change?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Telling us the truth would be a nice change. Unsubstantiated worries!! really!! Many people will lose their jobs during this layoff, there are 50 applicants for every pharma job that does open in the industry, we have been lied to every time for the past 3 years during past layoffs, OCs sales dropping daily, genieric Mirena on the horizon-Unsubstantiated worries!! Your a f_ _ _ ing idiot and obviously in management or home office.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to laugh. We all knew this coming again this year, no one should be surprised. It is so sad to see Paul stand there time after time and lie about the future and realignments and Phil stand there and lie about chances to promote into other BUs. None of the WHC managers even got a face to face and to no surprise I along with everyone else I talked to was told we are a great candidate BUT moving ahead with someone outside Bayer with Cardio experience. Is anyone surprised? The entire pharma industry sucks and Bayer really sucks. All my efforts for the past year have been to find employment outside pharma. I still have 25 years to work and I can't imagine living through the constant fear of layoffs everyday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 15 years in the industry it has taken a toll on my health. The job instability in the US is bad but in this industry it is horrible. I read an article that said the anxiety that comes with the unknown in employment is worst than actually being let go as far as for mental health issues. So keep looking, I'm in to deep to change now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so quit you can hear the crickets churp! Probably the calm before the storm. My guess is repeat of last year with a late July everyone stay at home conference call and then the layofss will begin again for the third year in a row. Like the above posters I am looking only at opportunities outside pharma. Most of my friends are now working at contract organizations for significantly less money and at a job that they know will end, Great!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PB will become Paul Bunyon and bust out his ax and hack away at field based jobs. Probably another 30% of WHC gone. I have to ask, Why these cuts never hit the home office? Simple logic says fewer reps, OC sales dropping to 20% of what they were a few years ago and dropping more daily why do you need the same number of home office personel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Paul Bunyon analogy is funny. The situation sucks but the comment is funny. Great question about home office.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, come late September, it's going to be ugly. Who know what criteria they will use, will they cut enough give the generic Mirena coming? I love how they skirt the big issues, timing, how many, etc. you know they know it all. They probably have for months.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Final interview Tuesday, down to the final two. Finally a chance to get away from Bayer and out of pharma. I am nervous as hell.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you get it. Good luck! Getting out is more difficult than getting into Pharma, that's for sure.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its going to rain, we are off for July 4th and I hate this company and BU. I am just staying home all week and spend some time with the kids.