Employees of WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me to! Ha Ha!! I am fairly new so probably getting laid off in next 30 days anyway.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must be an idiot I actually worked Monday and Tuesday. Screw this I am not leaving the house until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else feel as if you are being set up to fail when they push a June contest so that they meet a company goal? After the June push, we are slammed in July and then they threaten to pull back your bonus by the end of the summer. This incentive plan has not reflected the reality of this product for years. No one takes the rankings seriously as they are roller-coasted all year due to buy-ins and windfalls.

Should be a national plan. A throw back. That is of course if we are still around to argue about these things in two months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else feel as if you are being set up to fail when they push a June contest so that they meet a company goal?

Duh..yes!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All right , thats it, I am definitly sitting home another week and faking calls!! I am actually starting to enjoy sitting home and getting paid. Ha Ha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to quit-Seems like the calm before the storm.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's going to be so many open territories.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else feel as if you are being set up to fail when they push a June contest so that they meet a company goal?

Duh..yes!!

Had a great June, like they asked us to. Now the next quarter will be the pull through and the IC plan won't make sense. Yet again. FRUSTRATING!

The sales data seems off too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales data? What sales data. Don't trust their data. Take note of all your sales. So many will be gone soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPP data is off.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many open territories? How do you figure?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have Documented SPP units that have not hit report and Alerted mgnt. Was told, it's a known issue months ago. Nothing can be done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be stupid, people. Put the fake calls only where you know it can't be checked. Make sure you go once in awhile so you don't have a bunch of fake calls at a place where no one knows you. Go out the week before your manager is with you so you can see some offices so they are seeing you again instead of seeing you for the first time in ages with your manager. At the end of the night, sit on your couch with the tv on and enter those calls. Play the game!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, layoffs will be soon. I saw this coming.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More good news

Bayer Pharmaceuticals has announced that it has settled almost 6,700 lawsuits related to its Yaz and Yasmin birth control products. In the $1.4 billion Yaz lawsuit settlement, Bayer did not accept responsibility for their products causing deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolisms, or other blood clot injuries. Bayer has yet to reach Yaz and Yasmin settlements in more than 5,400 other cases, of which almost 2,700 have alleged similar injuries.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume because a lot of people are leaving.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep calm and carry on.....
    Unless ure in Whc. In this case u should Panic! Everyday is a fire drill. Losing my hair. Fml.

Glad my family is depending on me! Don't think prayer is going to fix this train wreck.
    Bauer who- Miley Cyrus at the vma's

An embarrassing hot mess w a flabby ass.... Never to b respected again.
    Good luck cleaning up this mess.

Feeling sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feeling sad too. This place has done quite a job on many of us. It's time to pull ourselves up and make an exit plan because its gonna be a bloodbath. If some reason they keep us all, then I am not sure I want to stay with such a poorly run business unit. No opportunity for development despite Phil's Intrapreneurship challenge, and the bonus structure stinks to say the least. I can't believe how relieved I was last year at this time, and now how I wish I had taken the opportunity to move on. This place has taken years off my life.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is SO true and so sad. Many in the field are simple worried sick. Once upon a time there was leadership that really cared about the people who worked here. Even cared about our families. That created such a great environment. The last several years have reeked such havoc they have even convinced managers we are just a number, PMP rating, etc. It is hard to convey value to customers when you are not valued. Right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get used to it! JS said at the managers meeting that this is the way it will be going forward. We will buy companies and products, and realign, and lay off. He said it's nothing personal. No truer words have been said. Thanks for making us a shit-load of money the last 12 years, sorry, you live in the wrong zip code.