Employment at 3i

Discussion in '3I' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My recruiter contacted me about a job in sales at 3i, and while researching the company I came upon this board. Wow. Is this what the company is all about? The other implant boards focus on products and company politics, while this board praises the sexual harassment achievements of 3i employees. I am a female sales professional and I find it very disturbing. I hope that there is more to this company than the sexist atmosphere this board portrays.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. Hope you have big cans. If you do please join us

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try...Troll

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex-employee (and female) of 3i, I find this whole board disappointing. One of the reasons I left 3i was because the culture was so immature and sexist. Money was the other, and most important, reason I left. While I enjoyed my time at 3i, I really saw a downward trend in the quality of people hired as reps. I think that everyone who has been at 3i in the past 5 years would agree that there is a obvious decline in skilled, experienced, and upstanding new hires. Instead, the new reps are immature, unprofessional, and a poor reflection of the 3i product. As for the sales meetings, it is very difficult to take your coworkers seriously when they are making out with other married coworkers in the hot tub after dinner, or getting so wasted that they are completely incoherent. I really hope that the Zimmer purchase will be a positive influence on 3i and weed out all the douche bags that have become the sales force.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Disturbing. Why would anyone want to work for this kind of organization?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Why would anyone want to work for this kind of organization?"

Desperation ? Ignorance ?

Both ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at a payroll company, saw the same thing. I worked for a finance company, saw the same thing, I worked at 3i, and heard of rumors, but never seen it at a pool.

Point being, you can find infidelity where ever you seek. To say that 3i or any other implant company would be working in a convent or with monks is a bit of an overreach by anyone. I've seen reps for other dental companies hooking up with other vendors at a bar. In some cases, I've seen reps hook up with residences. Sounds like you wanted some action yourself, but was rebutted.

As for the quality of the new hires, I'd disagree. Millenials tend to be the 'se la vi' types, but I've met my fair share and most (not all) seem to be good people. Shame on you to say all of them are of poor quality.

It's like saying most Fox news supporters/pundits are angelic and don't believe in infidelity (yeah right), don't believe in gay rights (which a few who fought against gay rights, well were gay), and don't believe in immigration reform (yet they hire illegals to cut their lawn, and do their dishes). Also, they cast judgement immediately on anyone, just like you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consensual situations happen everywhere. What is unique to 3i is so many employees pushing boundaries enough for HR to find out and get involved. First they look at the accused. If it is someone that is liked by a Director (no, these people aren't always at plan) then the spin begins. Management and HR keep the employee(s) who is costing the company money in lost sales and attorney fees. If you're liked then you have a job for life no matter what you do. At some other companies only Directors will fight for the reps no matter the violation. HR at Biomet is different. They side with whatever a few people want. Circumstances really don't matter. They could care less about the EEOC or do the math regarding lost sales. Then there are companies that expect HR and management to follow laws and understand that lost profits through conflict is a negative. This will never be 3i. Maybe when the merger happens? No.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any TM's recently quit? who? Last couple of months? Are people quitting because they may be laid off in Q1 or do they think there are greener pastures?