Employment Awards

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is here so we can discuss the awards that castle received for being such a great place to work.

We will compile a list of the awards and the organizations that awarded them. We will then lead a campaign to anonymously tell the organization about the experiences the sales force has had and point them to cafe Pharma.

I think that Scott will start to pay attention and make changes if these organizations start to question his companies employment practices.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One way to start is to do a simple review on Indeed or Glassdoor. It takes five minutes and gives us realistic viewpoint to those who are considering Castle Medical.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is one of the organizations that gave Castle an award

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution awarded Castle as one of Atlanta's Top Workplaces in 2015

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Castle Medical is a winner of the 2015 Pacesetter Award!
    Ranked #2 among Atlanta's 100 fastest growing private companies.
    Was granted by Atlanta Business Chronicle

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real reason they got the award is because they hired a bunch of inner city kids and feed them Mexican for lunch every day so they don't starve :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

communitynews@ajc.com is the website to comment on news articles. This was the award for one of the best places to work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this statement alone dumbs down all of the factual and productive conversations being had on this board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How? Castle feeds their employees, that's awesome and probably impressed those who grant the award. Nothing wrong with saying how it is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off, you have no idea if many of the people in corporate are experiencing the same things that the sales force might be dealing with. Second, referring to grown adults as "inner city kids" isn't ok. Nothing more needs to be said on this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should just make you the judge of what is, and what is not ok to say.

Boo Hoo, go cry about it, and give those inner city kids a big hug if you last long enough to go to another training.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! You're no different than the management at Castle. You talk a big game but when push comes to shove, you're just full of hot air and bullshit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot air, you are correct! I am pissed, and hate everything about this company. When the arrogant "office cows" come down on me when I have just started and haven't done anything wrong, I really get a dislike for them. They become the enemy, joined in the ranks with danielson, mr miagie, and the rest of the goons.

And I promise, I don't bullshit.

I am glad you are so compassionate about these people, it will lead to your demise. Have fun hugging those kiddos at corporate ;)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do know that the people at corporate are not being turned over at the rate the sales force is. That we know.

Second if you feed people lunch everyday and then direct them to an award type of site or organization then that's a problem.

With all that said the whole inner city kids thing doesn't make any sense. It is not funny. I don't find it offensive, only because I think it is stupid. Some things miss the mark.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then please quit. You are giving those of us who are truly working hard to make positive changes in this company a bad name. The Castle Board is above posting petty racist remarks such as yours. Please do the rest of us a favor and refrain from posting these destructive remarks that only deter from our end goal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! You stop there! And do not, do not make this about race! That is way below the belt and shows your true colors! You have to pull the race card because that is how you think you can win an argument. There was no mention of race, so take your allegations elsewhere!

Also, you are really delusional to think that you can change this place. You don't know what I know, and this management is too tight to allow change. Talking to Scott does nothing, he and Rob are like one. A lawsuit is the only way to break this party up, so open your eyes!

You keep coming at me telling me to stop, but your the one who needs to let it go. Stop being a cry baby because it is really annoying! Move on, and give those kiddos a hug for me!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inner city kids thing was a little odd. Thanks to the media, we are told that means black people. That would make your comment racist. With that said, I'm the one who already said it missed the mark. Not sure what you were trying to say. Don't know if you meant it racist. Kinda doubt it as it would not make any sense.

So you two can have a piss in contest to no end. But the goal here is to bring out the truth about people like Rob and LP and the rest.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the original intent...Inc500/5000

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I intend to use this on my LinkedIn profile and resume.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CASTLE won best places to work in Atlanta for 3 years in a row.