Enbrel ex-McKinsey nerd

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave the US Business and go to JPAC. We want a real American to lead what's left of the brand. I don't get why no real
    American isn't in this job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just hire people who actually know how to do the job. It shouldn't be this difficult.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole enbrel home office staff needs change.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any inexperienced, slick talking bullshitting Amgen leader who has worked at any of these firms deserves no respect.

See these names on a resume, it means they are sociopaths.

[​IMG]

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone now knows Jay's a fraud! Serves the man right! What a loser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Artificial intelligence to replace McKinsey

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i dont know why you continue to post about jay, but it’s really fucking boring and annoying and you’re ruing cafe pharma for me. You clearly know him from a previous position but you need to get your shit together and figure out why you devote so much time to posting stupid — really stupid in fact — shit about him. Let it go and try and have a nice day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man this made my day. I don’t know or give a fuck about Jay but hearing little pussies like you whine is hilarious.

9. rickmoranis

rickmoranis Guest

jay is my doppelgänger

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why Trump wants companies to be run by true Americans. This man is garbage.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10k views!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

How will JC save Enbrel?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie raises Humira forecast expectations after seeing the poor talent on the Enbrel marketing team where share keeps declining.

[​IMG]

Abbvie's inflammation pipeline destroys Amgen even if it had brodalumab

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you worry, Jay C. will pay McKinsey to make prettier slides than Abbvie and pricing will rise again, access open like a 2 dollar whore, and sales will soar through the roof!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know who you are obviously , but hope you feel even worse the longer Jay is here with amgen and keeps well. That must drive you crazy. I think you must have some sort of disorder. Right? What it must be like to hate jay so much. Yikes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont think u get it. The poster(s) who obviously dislike this man have already destroyed his reputation. He may not be fired but advancing forward will be tough.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to see how Jay fixes Enbrel. I bet nothing happens and he's just another box checking empty suit sucking up for his Amgen promotion.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay was a fake and a tool in strategy at Amgen. While some of the post are childish, the essence of this man is still spot on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC convinced BB that Amgen should have layoffs and fire all
    R&D staff who did not attend a top 25 ranked university.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay is jealous of Laura Brand and her rapid ascension on the US marketing side. He thinks he is superior because of his PhD in chemistry vs her University of Wisconsin liberal arts background pre-Wharton. He is stuck on the Enbrel side of a dying product while she gets the glory in oncology, the hottest area in the industry and one of the most technical from scientific and clinical perspective. It infuriates him because she is getting that experience that will allow her to jump to a hot company (aka the next Juno or Kite Pharma) from Amgen despite being not qualified in his mind due to her lack of a scientific degree because she is a reasonably attractive white female.