Enbrel ex-McKinsey nerd

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The chances that Jay leaves Amgen in the near future is high. He is looking to go back to the Boston Area where his brother is to be a senior executive at a smaller biotech or enter VC as a principal.

His US marketing experience is meaningless and only for show. The main purpose is to inflate his bio to portray him as being a sales and marketing execution leader. Those in know, know that it's a bunch of BS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard he loves throwing rocks at kangaroos in zoos who don’t jump for him. Animals like reps are there for his benefit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he wants to go to Biosimilars to hide from the INBU reps who hate him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cindy H. says muy pequeno! No bueno!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it in yet? Can't feel something so tiny

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay has been going after Principal roles at VC firms to exit Amgen. He just has converted them yet. I wonder if those firms do Google searches and see this thread and are scared off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I send my condolences to Cindy for being stuck with this guy. She could have done so much better.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least have some who she woudl know for sure if it’s actually inside

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it not obvious that there is one single person who is posting all of these messages to try and make it appear that there is an army of people that hate Jay and want him out?

Whoever you are, I really hope you find someway to Reconcile such feelings of bitterness, jealousy, what ever it is making you post again and again and again. It’s really depressing me, and it’s Friday. Don’t do that

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would that agree that one person may posted more than once, but I can confirm that there are at least several people at Amgen across different functions who do not like Jay and have told me so separately and in private.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a rep in the INBU and have never met Jay but did see him from a far at a sales meeting. He was quite the talk because reps were curious about him.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the 9 plus months of this thread and the numerous claims about Jay, the fact that no one has ardently defended him is the most telling of the type of person Jay is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe it’s gotten 25,000 views.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it, Jay is looking at Chief Business Officer roles at small biotechs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Guess what side JC is on.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JFC...shit the fuck up already about Jay. You are a sad and shitty little man. You are fucking embarrassing yourself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is JFC? I know several people who dislike Jay. They don't hate him, but he's like management's spy so they don't trust him. He's the kinda guy who is here just for himself and to satisfy his ego.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this thread is almost one year old.

When is Jay becoming a VP?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at McKinsey in the Bay Area years ago and this thread is the redemption I had been hoping for. At least people now know the "real Jay".

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 25,000 now know the real Jay Chiang is nothing more than a hack