Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard a rumor that Encompass Home Health has company up for sale. ANyone here that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi - I work for Encompass, and have for 8+ years. It's a privately owned company with investors. If anything, I'd expect them to take the company public on NYSE in the next few years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't a rumor anymore, that's what I call a nice big check for 750 million big ones. Welcome to the HealthSouth family! Guess it could be worse, you could have just been forcefully acquired by Kindred...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who or how many lives and people will Kim Mckee Staples destroy at Encompass as she sleeps her way around this next gig? Pure evil good luck with that fake garbage

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She will work her plan like every man and company she has been at. Kim staples climbs ladders that way. Look out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake person, just look at her resume. Moves around too much to run away from her past. Look out wives

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim Staples uses men to further her career. Lies her way to the top
    Just look at her previous employers
    She has been at so many places you need to know why

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t mind someone like that as a co worker. Just saying.... Life isn’t that serious, have some fun.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then she is your girl, STD’s and all go have your short life and all

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs coming no need for all that upper management just sales force in areas they will be bigger when we get clearance

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look up home wrecker or psycho her picture is next to it, destroyed her daughter life along the way too

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d be cautious what you post here. But I am just curious do you mind sending her my resume? ;)