End game??

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is GSK’s end game with its business model?
    Female leadership
    Hires only minority females
    Diminishing profits
    Misleading stockholders
    Silent layoffs
    Arbitration agreements
    Bullish!t r&d explanation for reorg
    Lame points system

Why all the unethical behavior, what is trying to be achieved? I am a white female and left for buy & bill aesthetic gig (best move I’ve ever made)-I told my new manager that gsk only hires minority females regardless of experience and qualifications (with specific stories, believe me,, there are many to choose from)- she was literally flabbergasted,,, didn’t know what to say...
    has never experienced that with our current company.
    I just don’t get it, is the objective to run the company into the ground?
    Government grants?, Awards?, What?
    What’s it all for?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never a way to know. Cheryl McD is about as fake as they get. I doubt anyone would ever give a straight answer to this. Gsk is one big corporate puppet show. All brainwashed koolaid drinkers in leadership listening like monkeys to hiring decisions handed over. They’ll run it into the ground eventually.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHITE PRIVILEGE rearing it’s ugly head again! Blame “minority females” because your privilege card isn’t working. Maybe...just maybe those “minority females” were better than you. Just maybe! The fact that you could confidently feel comfortable to go to another company and spew your crybaby, privileged racist rant to your new fellow confederate flag toting, KKK card carrying “new manager” speaks even greater to your UNEARNED white privilege. I know that facts don’t matter much to you privileged types but take a look at both GSK’s executive management and board of directors and you’ll be surprised to notice that damn-near all with the exception of one East Indian male are WHITE FOLKS! Furthermore, white women are also well represented on GSK’s Board and executive management. I know that Trump made it okay to debate facts but just keep the following in mind next time you want to play your “victim, whoa is me despite having unearned white privilege card.”

Fortune Magazine Fortune 500 CEOs

32 white women (6%)

1 Latina (0.002%)

3 Black males (0.006%)

464 white males (93%)

99.2% white overall

Before you send a ridiculous, racist-filled rant check the facts not that they will matter much to your type. I know that you can’t argue with someone committed to believing nonsense so I’m out. Somehow I’m sure you’ll reply that white folks have lost everything and the sky is falling because 0.8% of minorities have CEO titles and whites only...ONLY occupy 99.2% of the CEO titles. What is the world coming to!?!?!?! WHITE PRIVILEGE is a helluva drug!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!! And please to the ragers quit saying working women only work to buy their name brand hand bags and they are ignoring their children!! Enough already!! And quit saying women ruined Gsk and held you back!! Think Andrew Witty was ceo a long time and made pretty bad decisions!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a manager is instructed not to hire the best candidate regardless of race / gender - only a minority female / or minority male will be approved for the job. That’s a problem....

Like medical schools now of days. Who cares how smart a person is, how hard they worked, higher test scores - denided if you are white, especially a white male ...let’s make everything “fair” diverse .... even if it means picking less intelligent people who will be poor doctors.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6116080"]WHITE PRIVILEGE rearing it’s ugly head again! Blame “minority females” because your privilege card isn’t working. Maybe...just maybe those “minority females” were better than you. Just maybe! The fact that you could confidently feel comfortable to go to another company and spew your crybaby, privileged racist rant to your new fellow confederate flag toting, KKK card carrying “new manager” speaks even greater to your UNEARNED white privilege. I know that facts don’t matter much to you privileged types but take a look at both GSK’s executive management and board of directors and you’ll be surprised to notice that damn-near all with the exception of one East Indian male are WHITE FOLKS! Furthermore, white women are also well represented on GSK’s Board and executive management. I know that Trump made it okay to debate facts but just keep the following in mind next time you want to play your “victim, whoa is me despite having unearned white privilege card.”

32 white women (6%)

1 Latina (0.002%)

3 Black males (0.006%)

464 white males (93%)

99.2% white overall

Before you send a ridiculous, racist-filled rant check the facts not that they will matter much to your type. I know that you can’t argue with someone committed to believing nonsense so I’m out. Somehow I’m sure you’ll reply that white folks have lost everything and the sky is falling because 0.8% of minorities have CEO titles and whites only...ONLY occupy 99.2% of the CEO titles. What is the world coming to!?!?!?! WHITE PRIVILEGE is a helluva drug![/QUOTE]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everytime I call my teammate ....I hear her kids crying in the background when she isn’t on PTO. She doesn’t work...& that’s fine but resign & be a stay at home mom.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. This company mistreats blacks and no one is doing anything about it. There is so much racism here that goes unacknowledged.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Been happening in this industry for years. Time to quit pretending, and. Are things “equal” for all of us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks to me like you are guilty of exactly what you are preaching against.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d rather be seen by the doctor with the better skills/ grades/ scores than the doctor that got into med school to check the diversity box.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too, but that box gets checked quite often in our society!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Before you send a ridiculous, racist-filled rant”

Kind of like the one you just dropped in here?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And just maybe - most likely they weren’t. Let GSK clean house of their reps who have known these docs / staff for 20-30 years.... good luck you newbies on building those type of relationships. The bad news, you never will - docs don’t get close to newer, drinking the kool aid generation / lazy reps ... you aren’t worth the investment bc you won’t be around long. I bet you won’t last at Gsk for 5 years. The company has no pipeline & unhealthy.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6116080"]WHITE PRIVILEGE rearing it’s ugly head again! Blame “minority females” because your privilege card isn’t working. Maybe...just maybe those “minority females” were better than you. Just maybe! The fact that you could confidently feel comfortable to go to another company and spew your crybaby, privileged racist rant to your new fellow confederate flag toting, KKK card carrying “new manager” speaks even greater to your UNEARNED white privilege. I know that facts don’t matter much to you privileged types but take a look at both GSK’s executive management and board of directors and you’ll be surprised to notice that damn-near all with the exception of one East Indian male are WHITE FOLKS! Furthermore, white women are also well represented on GSK’s Board and executive management. I know that Trump made it okay to debate facts but just keep the following in mind next time you want to play your “victim, whoa is me despite having unearned white privilege card.”

32 white women (6%)

1 Latina (0.002%)

3 Black males (0.006%)

464 white males (93%)

99.2% white overall

Before you send a ridiculous, racist-filled rant check the facts not that they will matter much to your type. I know that you can’t argue with someone committed to believing nonsense so I’m out. Somehow I’m sure you’ll reply that white folks have lost everything and the sky is falling because 0.8% of minorities have CEO titles and whites only...ONLY occupy 99.2% of the CEO titles. What is the world coming to!?!?!?! WHITE PRIVILEGE is a helluva drug![/QUOTE]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out of this year’s Fortune 500 list, 400 companies share no data about the gender or ethnicity of their employees.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can count to 500. Can you? Once again, my “facts” are CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. When your in denial about reality and seeking to create alternate facts it must be hard to read. I never once noted anything about diversity data of Fortune 500 companies. I referenced only the actual CEO ethnicities of those companies from a Fortune Magazine article. Defending privilege is tough, huh?