End is near!

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2012 at 7:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply look at your business model. Aqua is owned by private equity now and all the buildup with no new launches? You WILL be sold by year end and everyone will be out of a job. See Triax, see Graceway.

Tic. Toc.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANyone who thinks this company was built for any reason other than making some money boys and lawyers rich is delusional. While it may last beyond this calendar year, I can assure you that, inside of 24 months, Aqua will be a sad footnote in derm history. It will be in the rearview mirror. That said, keep collecting your paycheck and try to make as much bonus as possible. But don't get caught with your dick in your hand when it all comes to an end. And it surely will - sooner than you think. Upper mgmt and the equity company guys are NOT looking out for your best interests. They are trying to enrich themselves through any means possible. You, your future, and your family couldn't be further from their minds.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just adore people who can "assure" us of things that may happen inside of the next 24 months. Tic- toc, tic- toc, comes from another one of the "Best and Brightest" minds in the industry! In 2014, neither will be found!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note that there isn't a refutation of the primary contention: this company was created as a quick flip to make the founders and the equity people rich. They will lie right to your face to try and convince you otherwise. As long as the employees are aware of their circumstance, it's all fair. THey're using you, so you had better try to use them. Buyer beware!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justin will save you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next time you see CB or JG ask them how much they made from selling out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your point? Are they not entitled to this 'sellout' you speak of? After all, they did start the company and carry the risk.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point they're trying to make is we'll all be out of jobs when they sell!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late. JG and CB already sold...where do you think all the VC money came from? Besides you willingly accepted the job. What did you expect from an outfit structured like this? That you'd retire here and draw a pension?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, they only sold 51% of the company. We're gonna be gone by the end of this year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but I did hope it would last more than 18 months. The fact that mgmt tries to get everyone buying and and believing that this company is more than a short term flip is criminal. Just be up front about it. This is a temporary full time gig. Nothing more.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the air smells of jasmine, and Aqua permeates your very soul, the time has come to know Aqua pharmaceuticals will go on for many years. So you may take this to heart, and revel in the certainty of serenity and confidence in the eternal existence of our company. The gifts given to Aqua, by our universe, are eternal!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree! My manager said we are going to be a long term player in Derm. I'm looking into a second home, since I'm pretty sure I'll make a ton of bonus and be here for a long, long time. Lovin' my future here!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....And you will continue to receive the gifts of the universe. Your Aqua experiences will spread to everyone with whom you come in contact! The love and peace from our pharmaceuticals will guide your future existence! Aqua, Aqua, Aqua.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...with clear skin and a clean conscience, I might add!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clear skin and clean conscience are two of the "jewels" offered to you by the universe! As you continue your beautiful journey down the path with Aqua Pharmaceuticals, your skin and conscience become one. Your life takes on new meaning, and you are at peace with the delivery system here. You are refreshed in spirit!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed someone posting repeatedly on this board and it seems like an attempt is being made to kill any critical discussion that gets started. I have to ask, Is Aqua so fragile that it cannot withstand the criticism? And who is so invested in this place that they feel the need to constantly defend?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think they are defending it at all. They are being very creative and funny. Sarcasm is the best defense when confronting a joke like this company!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh! so true! Remember, Aqua is love, and love is Aqua! Let the delivery system of your sole be together aligned with your spirit. Do not ever be so fragile that the togetherness of your sole and humanity seperate from the beauty of Aqua!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager told me he is really concerned about the rumors of us being sold to Valeant. Anyone else here this?