End is Near

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD is a rock star, good looking too !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ewww. just threw up

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is a royal mess. Steal from Peter to pay Paul and more shell games .
    Yes been looking

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock market having a great rally. RDUS down 1%, under 32. Could be heading into the 20’s. Seems like Wall Street isn’t buying the BS?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You spoke to soon. Checked Yahoo. It’s under 30.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep checking while we work for a living you weak fired, hillbilly, redneck, bum !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea, crazy here the bums that bash the company but then spend Monday' trolling cafe pharma. go do your job and you may improve the things you complain about. save the trolling for after hours.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical boneheaded idiot Radius rep. There’s a thing called a smart phone and you can access the web from anywhere on it. It takes 90 seconds in a waiting room to check the market and post a comment. What’s wrong, in your toothless area of the world you’re still using a dial up network from home? Talk about hillbilly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how you’re on this page though on a Monday morning during the work day. What a JO hypocrite

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets look at the facts:
    The Dow is up over 300.00 today and Radius is heading towards a 52 week low? Sounds like Wall Street isn’t buying the bullshit Radius is selling!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down 8% at 28 and change at 3:15. Markets melting up, RDUS melting down. Facts are facts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminds me of the guy in the car rental commercials.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not a rep nor am I a Radius employee

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then what are you doing trolling here?

BTW. Stock under 29 most of today.
    It’ll be below 20, even into single digits by year end. Watch!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a rep or employee but someone you should be concerned with.. hmmm you see the large institutional buy today?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$28 (laughingstock) How’s that JB? The cafe pharma troll with his few croonies. You are pathetic people taking up space on this earth. Angela Jones, Troy Holland and JOnathan Bentley. All three are the lowest of the low. You have your days coming. I hope you ask God for forgiveness for the shadiness you have bestowed upon your representatives. My hope for you when you order your burger with no onions, they give EXTRA.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angela Jones, Troy Holland and Jonathan Bentley live with me in hell
    Sincerely,
    The Devil
    PS We're all proud of their work on earth
    PSS Quick shout out to our star performers though - Radius HR Dept - those deceptive bitches are doing wonderful work on behalf of evil everywhere

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i left months ago
    Radius sucks
    Sketchy all the way around . Good luck to those left. My customers didn’t like the aggressive tactics and one threatened to go to the FDA. Not worth it for me. Happy now where I am

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Angela the one with the short hair? Like boy haircut short? And tall??! If that’s her, my gosh. She’s been in my sessions at meetings and is horrible. So rude and just talks down to people. She needs a management class for sure. She has no business being a manager. Not sure who hired her, but must’ve been her buddy or luck.