End is Near

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

zero

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolute bull****. I’ve received texts/calls from TWO people already.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 in my region so far

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My region had 10 reps at launch. After today we now have 5.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just the field?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 in my region

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company can't sustain itself long term. Whether you drink the kool aid or not, the writing is on the wall.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody know how many overall?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CORRECT! Where are KC and his AZ hole buddies, JB and all of his Kool Ade drinking drones, and the two unimaginably stupid idiot RMs in FL now?
    DEAD SILENCE.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those Managers in Florida are useless...... pure fools who don’t know their asses from cherries. Let’s role play in the car!!!! Business numbers may be good, all because the doctors lost rockstar Lilly reps and they get to reap the benefits of that......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB still here?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally
    Let it be done
    This company totally sucks

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today's cuts are like putting a band aid over a hemorrhaging bullet wound. More to come, until we are bought or crap out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGAIN, there is NOTHING to buy here. Lame product with 25 year old MOA given every day against a 2X a year high tech sexy antibody and the marketing muscle of the world’s biggest Biotech Company. Add onto that that the only bigger bullshit story than Tymlos is the pathetic pipeline here. A BUYOUT IS OFF THE TABLE

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who initially thought Tymlos was a good idea and that we could Kmart the competition?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am trying to understand why everyone hates JB? I’m new to Radius and he has been really great so far. I don’t see any of this.....what’s the deal?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ll find out soon enough. He’s a liar for one. He can’t be trusted with any information that he says he “won’t tell” the manager then turns around and does. He’s a bully to the managers and treats them, well besides 2 or 3, like they’re beneath him. If your his buddy then you’re most likely ok especially if you’re in his green egg text group. Talk green egg you’re his best friend, questioned what he’s doing or his ideas, you’re done.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was asked to meet my manager at the airport and bring my computer?
    Is this some kind of test of loyalty?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're fired.