Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have a legit lab that actually pays. I have been getting the run around for the better part of the last year. I have a main pharma job that pays my bills, but can’t find a legit lab that actually makes it worthwhile to go out and sell Pgx. I can probably bring in 800 samples a month. Please post your name and lab you work with if you are serious.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will never find a lab for PGX. The insurance companies do not pay and all samples have to be pre-authorized before collection. You are lucky if you get paid on 25% of the samples. Do not believe any lab that says otherwise. Also would like to know if your Pharma employer knows you are selling other products on the side. Sales reps like you are what destroyed the lab billing. You are a greedy SOB that is probably kicking back to the doctors to get them to give you the lab work! Lab sales is not dead for real lab sales professionals, just dead for people like you!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jerk off, calm down and don’t get your panties in a bunch. Just because you are a loser doesn’t mean we all are. Take a deep breath and pull that dildo out of your butt, it will be okay!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring managers, recruiters, people in you network ... people in general, must not want anything to do with you if you have to market yourself on Cafepharma. Talk about a cry for help!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your G.E.D. Superstar and get back to me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found a lab for the samples. Going to pay a fixed rate of 500 dollars per sample. 400k, not bad for a days worth of selling. Dropping samples off today. If you would focus on selling and not putting people down. Maybe you can also do well. Also, the P.A. process was very easy. The psychiatry practices had no problem. Doctors were also grateful to finally find a functioning Pgx lab.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on this post. No way will any lab pay $500 per sample. The reimbursement on PGX with he new 2018 codes in the CMS MolDX pay only about $600 with pre-approval. There are no stacking of codes anymore and 80% of the insurers out there will only pay about 75% of CMS fee schedule. Either you are lying or the lab is lying to you and you will never get paid. The doctors are going be really pissed off when their patients start getting bills from the lab for $2000! I will continue to put people down who are the scum of the earth and don't care about patient care. You just want the money patient's be damned! Scum like you ruined the lab industry for legitimate labs that actually add value! PGX is BS and you and every lab that test for it is FOS!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does your pharma employer know you are selling PGX on the side. NO! If they did they would fire your ass. Also if you do get the $500 per sample, which is highly unlikely, how much will you be kicking back to the doctors. Scumbag!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got the check in hand! Also, they are getting around 3k for Pgx test. Medicare was a little over 1k. Also, in my state Medicaid covers it at 1k a Pgx test. You guys need to find better labs! It took me 24 hours, submitted samples, they ran them already, check in hand no issues! Perhaps I can give you a seminar on how to sell. If you are having problems selling, let me know I can give you some tips!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work on pharmaceutical sales not lab sales. My boss is the one that got me into lab sales. Regardless, I just made close to 400k from Pgx this week. Could care less if let go. I am going to try to gather 2k tests next month. Thank god I didn’t let the negativity of the losers on this website dictate my future. A lot of the reps here are losers and jealous. Don’t listen to them, plenty of money to be made in Pgx.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling? More like specimen trafficking. The crappy labs you're trafficking for are the underbelly of the entire healthcare system. This immoral, criminal house of cards 1099 model has already been been eliminated by the reputable labs and just a matter of time before the OIG shuts this down completely.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Pgx loser! You suck because you are a loser!!! Just because I can sell!! And you sit at home like a loser!! That’s your problem!!! Lastly, you clearly hate me... let’s meet face to face... you post the time and place and I will be there...you have been slandering me for a bit, I could sue you, but I would rather meet you face to face!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh boy. Ya see folks, this is what cognitive dissonance looks like. Always on edge. Any small thing will set you off. The stress of not making an honest living has clearly turned you into this hair-triggered thug. I don’t hate you but hate healthcare fraud. We all end up paying for your greed and dishonesty in one way or another.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only l thing fraudulent is the smell of your moms pu ssy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not one of the posters but after reading this I have to laugh at the loser who complains about 1099 reps as if they all are crooks when it has been my experience that the opposite is true. Sure there are some crooked 1099 reps HOWEVER I have also seen more than my fair share of crooked W2 reps too. There is nothing illegal about paying reps 1099. I have noticed that there is someone or a few people who clearly work as W2 that are jealous of the income these 1099 reps are earning and the business they are taking away from these losers especially if they are selling on the side which I find rather funny. Let's face the facts, doctors let relationships drive much of their business assuming that they feel one lab is just about like the others and that is exactly what the vast majority of physicians believe. To most doctors they know that the CBC they order from one lab is going to be almost exactly the same as any other lab so why not reward the reps they have developed a friendship with over the years? I have worked in pharma and had fellow reps that had some doctors that would walk down broad street naked if their rep friend asked them. It has always been that way and always will be so just get over it. Some reps can sell while the majority are just so so and many couldn't sell a row boat in a flood to a drowning man up to his neck in water. The top 20% sell 80% of your business so is it any surprise that some reps still getting their pay in Pharma are not taking advantage of their relationships and helping to change their own financial future? Hell No.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not certain what lab you work for, but I am guaranteed 250 per Pgx sample regardless of payour source, and I am paid weekly. Tox is guranteed 100 per sample, regardless of payour source. I am making a killing in the lab field. How can it be dead if I am making an easy 80k per month? Don’t listen to the negativity, DONT break the law, and get out and sell!! Sitting online and complaining is not going to sell anything. Lastly provide excellent customer service. The only reason the docs use me is because they have my cell phone, and can access me 24/7. Don’t be negative and start selling!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually laughed out loud reading this post. Wow!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Deviancy defined down.

“You too can make a million dollars! Be positive. Respond to clients. And try not to BREAK THE LAW!”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While you were posting on a online forum at 130 am, I was banging two chicks. Stop complaining and start selling!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two chicks named Bob and Harry