Tags: Add Tags
  1. sunnycat

sunnycat new user

Anyone have any leads for 1099 Reps? Please pm me for tox and blood for a start-up lab.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the samples being billed?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your company and name. My company stands on its testing and integrity. What we promise you get. Not sure what you mean by paying back creditors. I have not outstanding debt and pay all my bills on time. I have had 10 equity firms trying to buy my lab and I have refused. There is money to be made in diagnostics, you just have to know how to run an efficient lab, give good results, be honest and treat your employees the right way. Obviously none of that is what you are accustomed to in labs, so you think everyone is a crook. Usually that means you are the crook.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely disagree. You seem to have a hidden agenda characterizing him/her as a crook. I've been in the lab industry since 1989 and everything this person said is spot on. Except, I would move that date back to 2010. This seems to be when the proliferation of tox labs entered as a money grab. To his/her point, there is no get-rich-quick sales role or sub sector of clinical lab. Good, ethical quality labs will continue to thrive while the numerous tox labs we've already seen go out of business.

A question to the lab owner. What's the deal with multiple tiered billing? That seems to be a big part of the problem and would seem good old fashion medical necessity would remedy this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you are a crook and a liar. My name is Sal Governale. And my partner is Richard Christy. We work for Fony Kalls Labs INC. Our lab director is Gary Dellabatta. And our president is John Hines. We are based out of NYC. Post your info or forever be known as a crook!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hitem with the Hine!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love the opportunity to speak with you about your company and where you plan on taking it in the next 10 years forward. You sound like the kind of person that is in it for the long haul, and I appreciate that.... Plus, having a good size work force of 200 ppl with 75% of them 10 years tenured, is nothing short of success. Cheers to you. If you get this, please email me at BestMedReps@gmail.com , My name is Mike, I look forward to speaking with you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another scam!! Run away as fast as possible!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who this clown is, but we have a very solid lab program at Flow Health. Look us up on line. We have seen everything out there, and have never had any complaints about compliance or payment.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am certain that you fear those who conduct business above board, and pose a threat to your livelihood. How about you give some concrete details about your allegation?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I know quite a lot about this syndicate. Number 1, they will not pay your properly. Number 2, they always over promise and always under deliver.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except the complaints from multiple insurers and CMS that are currently auditing us for our compliance issues!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The scammers are out in full force for this thread!! Reel them in boys!! Reel them in!!

15. Busted

Busted Guest

Metric Lab out of Ridgeland. Or your sister lab out of Dallas? These guys are THE WORST EVER.

16. Eugene

Eugene new user

Any leads for 1099 or w2 sales people for a year old lab for tox/blood/urine/pgc/cgx pm me.

17. Robert S

Robert S Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contact supreme Labs. Also have clinical trial programs where your physicians make serious loot. Owner TI is great GUY