End of the road

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JPMorgan polled 50 hematologists and oncologists after the news broke about the FDA's clinical hold on Inclusig. Most of those contacted don't plan to change prescribing patterns. Based on those results, the investment firm concluded that physicians "may be far less spooked by the safety update than the investor community."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice try loser! that was yesterday's news before trial halted news this morning. No confidence in the drug to beat Gleevec! BMS & Novartis are spreading the word!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

silly child the reps at ARIAD won't need help...we are leaders and risk takers. we land on our feet; we have the respect of our customers and respect the patients we help. We have something you will never have.... integrity, intelligence and strength Go back to eating glue while we pave the future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iclusig will limp along as a last ditch drug for resistant disease, but that's it. Company tanks, drug is sold cheap, fade to black.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe will be bought up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Schampy trying to get old job back @ Incyte with their new expansion!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, by Novartis!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock bouncing back? still too low!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I could buy him for what he is worth...and sell him for what He thinks He is worth...I would be a multi-millionaire (starting from $0!).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to buy some stocks!!! FDA granting us front line indication next week.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't look good for the sales and marketing teams. Ariad announced today that based in discussions with FDA they will immediately cease selling Iclusig.

This is greater impact to the company than halting the EPIC clinical trail. Cash flow will may not be enough to sustain the company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry everyone for my mistakes but you will get a big severance. Harvey

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Severance? You will get a can of soda from the break room

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big smile on my face!