End of the Road?

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by anonymous, May 25, 2016 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Nestle going to jettison Prometheus in June?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you ask?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a good opportunity? Been in pharma, but recruiter keeps calling me due to my GI contacts even though larger territory than what I cover now
    Just looking if worth a move to dx

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can do better, believe me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the couple bitter, angry fools who are constantly putting awful comments here discourage you. It's a great company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great, my ass. Is that why people are bailing? Haha.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a well-respected company among the gastroenterologists. Ask around.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prometheus may be the company for you, if: You desire the worst, most unprofessional product training in the industry, done by arrogant, self-absorbed managers, you enjoy being spoken to like you're dog shit, and finally, if you enjoy sleazy business practices ... And I am being as positive as possible here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like it might be.. .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing good comes out of an email that says to stay home

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is unbelievable! How can I come back from a President's Award trip, and 2 days later have to worry if my job is in jeopardy?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you work at Prometheus!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better yet think of those BS conversations that the upper management fed you while you were enjoying the trip. They new this was coming. Well Warren and Kathy did atleast. I think they leave poor AA out in the cold sometimes. Time to move on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd hire Prometheus reps but only if they were at Prometheus before the Nestle acquisition.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

End Of The Road? Who doesn't enjoy a classic Boyz II Men ballad? I prefer, "If Tomorrow Never Comes" by Garth Brooks. It was a pleasure working with you all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think Alex knew about the downsizing at all until the very last minute. I believe Warren and Cathy made him do all the dirty work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please...if you don't think Alex knew, you're kidding yourself. Tim C. and his crew do all the dirty work. Alex, Warren and Cathy don't want to get their hands dirty...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So in other words, you'd hire all the arrogant assholes who think they have business acumen, when in reality their heads are up their respective asses?