EndoEvolution

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Endo360 a solid product? What do doctors have to say about it? Price comparison to endostitch?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too expensive. Not a good ROI for customers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they quoting? Has anyone seen it in their accounts?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thing looks pretty complicated. I don't imagine many of my docs would have the patience for it. If they really want to suture laparoscopically most will just use the robot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should I introduce this product to EndoStitch users?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with the 360 is the JAWS aren't big enough. I saw the founder and one of their sales reps in a large teaching hospital covering cases with a very high-volume endostitch user. The surgeon complained about not being able to take large bites of tissue with the 360 the way he could with the COV product. Other surgeons I know said that was the same complaint they had with the 360.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a neat device, most surgeons think its pretty slick and I would agree. The problem seems to be with leadership. They don't seem to have a training program for their surgeons, so that is a problem too. The person who who does their clinical/ marketing is very smart, and knows their stuff along with the Founder. I think they must not have a focus or the CEO must be clueless. Too bad, because it really is a great device because one of my GYN's wants to try it and they have one in a shorter length for trans vaginal approach that competes with the Capio. I never heard that it is the size of the jaws but the price on the device seems high even for a reusable product. Sounds like a good product but with a company that is lacking something...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is their CEO?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDK- I have met their Clinical/Marketing person and the original Founder. I never met their CEO he hasn't been in the field at least in cases I have been in with my surgeons. They have a website, check that. It doesn't make sense that this device hasn't taken off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with EE, they are incompetent, and unethical. The recruiter says one thing and they do not honor any of it. They have no benefits and I found the person responsible for running this micro company a story teller who could not back up anything he was saying. I found them to lack focus and clearly had no idea how to sell their own product. The technology is intriguing but the company itself is run by empty suits. I asked a few of my close surgeons their thoughts on the product before interviewing and they liked the clinical benefits of a curved needle and thought it was a better product than ES for that reason. So to sum it up, great technology with incompetence running the company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with EE, they are incompetent, and unethical. The recruiter says one thing and they do not honor any of it. They have no benefits and I found the person responsible for running this micro company a story teller who could not back up anything he was saying. I found them to lack focus and clearly had no idea how to sell their own product. The technology is intriguing but the company itself is run by empty suits. I asked a few of my close surgeons their thoughts on the product before interviewing and they liked the clinical benefits of a curved needle and thought it was a better product than ES for that reason. So to sum it up, great technology with incompetence running the company. They are just plain dishonest.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been trying to find one for an animal study. How much are they? Are they still around? No clue how much they cost...