Energy Opportunity

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a shame and they keep useless managers and pay the $175,000+ salary + bonuses. CRAZY!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like Mick Malone and Ed Chadwick?
    They are both more useless than tits on a boar!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No More like Drew, and Vinny.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where and who found vinny?? What a worthless piece of he is!! Clueless!!! Drew, butt kisser cuz he’d be absolutely lost if he had to try and find another job, who would hire him? WHO hired him in the first place?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PSS UROLOGY JUST CONVERTED ANOTHER ACCOUNT OF MINE IN TEXAS!
    THIS IS BULLSHIT!
    THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN COMPETE WITH $280/electrode.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use the Olympus doctrine of lies to keep your business. Or act like a bull in a china shop like the other Olympus reps. That seems to work well too. Either way it’s a great way to ruin all credibility in medical device.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the Bull you refer to would be none other than Jason Pinocchio Mack!
    What a douche nozzle that guy is.
    I give that guy 4 months before he resigns or is pushed out by his RVP.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Conner, you young TURD! If you want to continue talking smack about your competitor it really shows what a low life you are! Grow up and understand you are not all that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what ace? I am not Connor, and if you want to pick a fight, I will hand you your teeth afterwards. Shut your pie hole! You scare no one. Get used to getting your ass kicked. Business and in real life. You Olympus wimps wouldn’t last one day in the real world.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jason Mack needs to be investigated by Compliance. All of his colleagues and former colleagues know. This guy is as crooked as it gets.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and the beat goes on! And Randy, Nils, etc keep their jobs and their WAY too high compensation, HOW Tokyo???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. how? We have NO leadership.
    Interesting how Chad, Nils and RVPs want to put old ACMI REPS on plans for little cause, but Chad hasn't left his office in 10+ years.. Who is going to put him on a plan? Not Nils, since they are "Olympus Pension boys".
    The lack of leadership is ruining this company. All this leadership wants is yes men, so better get in line.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus continues to do strict moderation on both of their CP Postboards. PR and damage control won’t help OCA.
    We ALL will continue to fight the good fight against the evil powers of Olympus.
    Olympus is the WORST job in medical device. Steer well clear of Olympus. No pay, crazy micro management, firings, massive resignations, and a management team that is totally clueless and without answers!!!! Prepare for the bottom folks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terminate Nils Ericson, Ed Chadwick, Todd Usen, and SOD!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regional meetings for what. WHY do we need these. They do not motivate, they actually demotivate us .

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame Todd Usen.
    He has run this company into the ground.
    Terminate Nils, Chad, Peter, Randy, etc...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manisha, Kevin, Tanner and at least 8 of the RVP’s need to go too!! They bring zippo to the table!!! Only way to save energy division is pay reps more until they can come out with something worth selling!!! CTE SUCKS!!! Pads and pencils, you gotta be kidding me!!! Tokyo, WAKE UP!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just dissolve the energy division and invest money in profitable surgical business units.