Energy Opportunity

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your problem is that you assume a better opportunity automatically means sacrificing work life balance. By all means keep living in ignorance. It truly is bliss.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boasts about having an energy gig with free car and making 175 while playing golf 3 times a week. Then whines when someone challenges his average way of thinking. Tool.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to get in a cock-off fellas….bottom line is this division is a commodity and is contract/bundled driven which Olympus energy reps know all to well. If you have a unique work life/balance and lucrative position with Olympus, Ethicon,Covidien, or whoever great. Milk it but plan ahead accordingly because this train is about to derail for all of us!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been hearing the trains about to derail for several years now. energy isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A monkey could sell energy. It's so easy. Just push a button. You don't deserve to call yourself a device rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whenever Applied comes out with a product, it is immediately a price game. Voyant will be cheap and surgeons will be forced to use it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Voyant must be proven effective before surgeons can be forced to use it. Still, I agree about energy ultimately becoming a price game. Will be interesting to see what product lines COV-MDT use as leverage to protect Ligasure business...really, really big bag to choose from.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish your argument was true but if you've dealt with reprocessing, you know that a product doesn't have to be proven effective before a surgeon is forced to use it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just push a button, huh? Sure, ok. Idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told today by my RSD that the new Energy guy was VP of Sales at Conmed, Sean. What's the word on this guy? I have already heard a number of things but it may just be from Conmed guys that are not happy. I understand this if I was a rep there and you have always been the last guy in the market and the company is trying to sell it out from under you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your comment 2X and each time I get to the last sentence and cannot figure out wth you're talking about. Gibberish.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for micromanagement and head games.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready? The micromanagement has long been happening. Sugar CRM was just the beginning. I'm friggin out of this joke of a company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPS? What else?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Energy is one of the best device gigs out there if you get a decent territory. 150k+ and excellent quality of life.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to read the previous posts. Being happy with $150+ and good QOL makes you a loser.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read the previous posts and your interpretation is out of context. That person caught flack because they were bragging about making 175K and being able to play golf multiple times per week. Whenever a person brags like a douche they deserve to be ridiculed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like Applied could do nothing in the trocar market, or the instrument market, or the hand access market, or the single incision market.....that late in the game.

You're right.