Energy Opportunity

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SEAM MOORE! He is the most Uninspiring person to ever lead a sales force. He is demotivating, and really has zero credentials . If he is the face of energy, we have a serious problem. Maybe he is the reason we lost all the contracts! Remember he said he was taking ownership. Perfect example of rising to the level of incompetence. But hey we have the 2 parrots Ryan , and Tanner. If you payed us more maybe we would sell more!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would have to agree with this statement.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tanner! You should get in contact with Marty.

4. MF in Boston

MF in Boston Guest

Olympus is a supremely negative environment!
    I feel badly for each and every one of you miserable Olympus reps! You need to grow some balls and leave Olympus. It will continue to get worse. I should know, I just completed the final revisions to your new "eat shit" comp plan for April 1.

Isn't it ironic that your comp plan comes out on April FOOLS Day?

Sales Ops Dick

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sean , when is the last time you looked anyone in the eyes? You told us we would hit the # , now you are saying 2% growth. You also told us you would take ownership for getting contracts.
    We in the sales force think it is time for you to be accountable. BE 212 yourself and be a leader. Also,the next time you address us , don't look like you just rolled out of bed!

6. Nils Nitwit

Nils Nitwit Guest

Olympus is one big sham!
    Fuck you Olympus.
    Worst company ever!
    Fuck you Sales Ops Dick!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up Francis !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reorg

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again? Every 2 years seems to be the norm!

10. REORG

REORG Guest

Because they refuse to fix the problems and it's status quo, as per usual.

REORGANIZATION!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT we are not hitting the number! Sean , will you hold your self accountable. Tanner, hope you called Marty to thank him. Ryan , not much to say about you because you always tell everyone about yourself.
    If you think you are moving the needle in right direction you are mistaken.
    If you would give us more incentive rather than trying to intimidate us maybe we would trust you. In my short time at this company you have changed direction so many times.
    Sean you continue to ask us to do tasks on SFDC that are never clear and usually wrong . It takes away time for us to sell !

Each of you never listen to the sales force and you each have a history of failure. Maybe its you and not us!
    THANK YOU to those of us that are hitting our Number will help save your JOBS

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the sheer number of empty energy territories as well as the constant turnover speaks volumes for the entire division. Just sayin!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Energy is not a bad division to be in. You are not expected to be number 1 but a strong 3 lol!

Work/life balance is great. Pay mehh. This is a gig where you can realisticly make 125k-150k year in year out based on a normal sized territory. Maybe have a good year mixed in where you clear 2 bills.

Products are not terrible. Biggest kicker is you need to know how to sell off contract. Can be very tough. Keep the head down, stay off the grid and you can ride this gig out for as long as you want.

14. What a loser. Do you have no self respect? Why would you "ride a gig out"?
    People are getting fired left and right and resigning left and right, in energy, and you casually talk about riding it out off the grid. You clearly have some issues. We all fully understand that this is is a dead end organization, regardless of what division you are in.

My two cents.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me!
    Energy is a destination, with incredible opportunity. All you have to do is look at our leaders. Sean, Tanner and Ryan, they are really going places.They really want to develop future leaders. I Know we have growth opportunities to get into management since they are committed to promoting internally. Yes,Tanner came from the outside but he has so much tenure in Medical sales and management. Just look at his rankings. Its incredible how he has impacted his area in a short time.
    They are proven , inspiring leaders that are trusted ! They never make decisions that are self serving or for the short term. They are hands off ,never micro manage and are always crystal clear with direction. They always ask us and really listen to the sales force.You will never find a more loyal, honest inspiring leadership team.
    Look at our comp plan BEST IN CLASS , and we are on almost every major GPO as primary vendor. Of course I will ride this GIG out . The best part is how flexible we our with the customer. We all know how impressed the customers are with our, flexibility and level of customer support. Lastly , for the most part internally people are always accessible, responsive and decisions are always made quickly. Living the DREAM!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are these people getting fired?? They are not reps. Never heard of Gyrus/Olympus firing reps.

Ya dead end organization for the past 10 years...yadda yadda.

You wouldn't ride out a gig with stability? You are the one with issues clearly.

I'm hiring for an associate. Stop in for an interview.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole. You work for a loser boss and a loser company. Keep riding it to the unemployment line.
    Olympus SUCKS!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MMMM Lets see, who is a TM who is trying to get and/or TM interviewing for ATM. Very easy to find out who this is. I bet its really a AVP sharing the vision . MMMMMM maybe even a RVP . YAA We will see.
    Good luck in your interview process.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of us who escaped Olympus are very curious why you guys continue
    to sell for Olympus. Do you guys need your heads examined?
    What is it going to take for you pussies to wake up and resign? SOD is fucking you in the ass without lube and you just take it? Gluttons for ass punishment I guess.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You eats my turds