Enfamil Formula

Discussion in 'Mead Johnson Nutritionals' started by TwinsTwice, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TwinsTwice

TwinsTwice Guest

I'm in the Orlando area and just had my 2nd set of twins. I've been trying to get info on the multiples program for Enfamil but my pediatrician doesn't know anything about it. I was recently laid off from another pharma company. I'm looking for a new job. But, in the meantime, I'm looking for ways to save money on formula without going the generic route. We are using Enfamil Gentlease for one baby and regular Enfamil for the other baby. Any suggestions for obtaining samples and coupons?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have your pediatrician contact his/her MJ rep for you. They can handle it from there

3. TwinsTwice

TwinsTwice Guest

Thank you. I've asked and it seems like there is never any follow up. Once I leave the office, they move on to the next patient. The same thing happened when I had my first set 19 months ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same post on the Abbott board?

5. TwinsTwice

TwinsTwice Guest

Yes, same post. One of my girls is fussy and I can only give her Enfamil Gentlease. My other girl is not fussy and I give her Similac Advance and Enfamil Newborn or Premium.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh geez if you're for real just go on the Enfamil or Similac web site and get some coupons,

Please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is that bizarre looking creature on the Enfamil Label??...giving me nightmares

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the love child of Smokey the Bear and Dino from the Flintstones.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another mess by our marketing department. They are so confusing and ugly.