Engineering

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, May 7, 2019 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got out of a lunch meeting and rumor has it that we may start hiring contractors to do our engineering work...halfway through school and this is where my career takes a hard left into a wall...if it goes this way I’ll leave and go back to Sabre

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This news should come as no surprise with the influx of new management. I wouldn’t expect any changes till third quarter though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not happening. More rumors and innuendo

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never know, the company has went downhill quick after Tornier acquired us

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No R&D to speak of outside of TAR. Same plates and screws for 7 years. It’s an outdated platform. Everything changed for the worse when J left. Yes, they knocked off some stuff, but nothing that drives the needle and new sells. To focused on the wrong vertices and forgot what made them, outside of TAR, but that’s going to change when others get their CT guided implants rolling.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R&D needs to step the game up, Wright has become to comfortable where we are at, only way to be #1 is to stay innovative which Wright is not anymore

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it's because they are understaffed...LOL!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or to busy with their plush business trips

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha wow, so the management is way over staffed, accounting is over staffed, R&D is overstaffed, and quality department is fading out, so many departments are overstaffed it’s unreal, but I guess if my BS’d my way into a job I would whine about it being understaffed too

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more people on their way out. Stay tuned

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if Wright can get a few more VP's, that will will fix everything.....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to move on to greener pastures, something much more fulfilling and better pay.
    I'd like to see some of the managers eliminated first though. Bunch of punks.This job simply isn't worth reflecting on anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the understaffed statement was sarcasm....R&D engineers(and I use that term loosely) are wandering around HQ with nothing to do.