Enjoy your Celgene Fleet vehicle a bit longer

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our understanding is that you only get charged 80 dollars a month! That is 1980 rates.

If you survive assimilation into BMY, you will be charged 225 a month plus you will be required to report accurate personal mileage. Ask around, BMY reps find it cheaper to rent a car when going on a family vacation. Cheaper than paying the personal miles.

Your days of driving SUVs are over you entitled bunch of whiners.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS sucks. Literally the worst. Celgene - take your good reason and find another biotech. Again - BMS is not the place you want to sell anything at. RUN!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong in the 1980’s there wasn’t a monthly charge. It was 3 cents a mile for personal miles. I know I was there at BMS in the 1980’s.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$225 a month sounds ridiculously high especially considering the types of company vehicles you’re offered. Does this also include personal miles charged?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, we also have to report personal and they are nazis about it
    they have some vendor that does audits of miles and location of tank fills so they know

trust me, it's better than a couple big pharma, but we're near the top as the worst

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your honesty!
    Worked for BMS and definitely one of the worst. No trust no respect for reps. Micromanagement everywhere and for everything!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

225 for a car? Lol ok, who would accept that job? I hope it’s true though, that’s significant enough a change to our compensation packages that we can all elect severance packages even if we are retained. Please, one time!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen, I definitely want my severance package and not have to work for these big Pharma freaks!
    Anyone know how long they may keep us after the closing date? I hear it takes a couple of months

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It can... usually within 90 days for all of the buyouts I’ve been involved in.