Enjoying Hawaii Mark?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just left presidents club. Great to see our CEO yucking it up as the boat sinks. Wake up board!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, a bit late in season for a trip to Hawaii, most companies do award trip in april or early may when not so warm. But i guess mallinkrud had to book when they could get cheaper rooms at local holiday inn. Well, get out and sell, sell, sell that Acthar folks and let's make them some more money, ya hear?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

q 2 results are going to be interesting

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say more please... interesting may not be the best word to describe our performance...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guarantee the spin it and the say things are great! They always do!! It's a house built on lies!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, A "House of Cards"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't like the boat, jump off! No one has you tied to it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our experience was different. Mark was very complementary and his beautiful wife was warm, sweet and down to earth. Very genuine!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complimentary. Also, Mallinckrodt (Tyco) & Questcor are two shady organizations. Stay around long enough and you'll see...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, Mark.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved how the lotion moisturized her soft hands while the sparkle lipstick accented her dreamy smile. She let me know that everytime we raise Acthar prices 6% she gets a new pair of shoes. Come on Mark - Baby needs a new pair of shoes !!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does our CEO and his wife need a paid vacation on the company? Doesn't he make enough $s to go on his own trip? Totally unethical and speaks volumes as to his ethics, non-existent! Creep!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree! Most of us avoided Marky and his wife! When will management finally get it that we succeeded despite them! We don't want to say hi, laugh at a stupid joke, or kiss his wife's ring! Sorry Mark but we don't like you!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she Asian?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, MT is such a slimeball. He was at my Presidents club Hawaii trip a handful of years ago with his mistress/girlfriend. He was disgusting. We all went on a snorkeling trip and he didn't speak to anyone on the boat the whole time and just had his earbuds in his ears....not that anyone wanted to talk to him. Of course he got the best of everything...best suite at the resort....unlimited extras like the spa treatments. The travel planning staff said he was a nonstop diva and demanded a lot and of course didn't have to comply with the $$$ limits everyone else had to. With him, there are no rules. He literally ruined the trip for everyone. ...he gets to go automatically on these trips because?????

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife's massage was bumped because Mrs. T wanted the already scheduled time! This trip is not for the CEO and his family! The Board pays him enough that he can go on his own vacations and leave the award winners ALONE!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went up to MT in Hawaii and asked him two general business questions. He feigned interest but quickly said he was feeling a bit under the weather and excused himself. Very aloof and standoffish! If he is going on the trip with his wife and least he can pretend to be engaged with his top sales performers!! Thinks he is better than us! Next trip, I will spill a drink on his arrogant arse!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will not be on the next trip cause you will be fired by then.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kiss my hieney

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not easy since it will be on the cement ground of a 10x10 room