Enough is Enough

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2018 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha here. If you don’t like my leadership style go F yourself. Or better yet have the balls to tell me to my face and watch how quickly I fire your ass!!! You are in my world now and guess who is the biatch? Yup! YOU!

So don’t forget who is boss. Now go sell something!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha A. Alaimo Appointed SVP of Biogen’s US Therapeutic Operations

I would say the language of this SVP is unbecoming and horrible. I think she should be reported to HR and the G9.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she sure laid it on super thick this past week. What’s amazing to me is how many people buy into it. They do think she’s really great. Again, time will tell. People need to experience for themselves. Novartis speaks for itself. Gilenya is a good drug that totally flopped in the USA. She has no merit to stand on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha is the best thing to happen to Biogen in years. Anyone that has a problem with her should leave

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing that a woman who’s an SVP and makes a million dollars a year comes on this site to reply to anonymous comments in the 3rd person as someone else. Alisha, you can’t take things so personal hun. Worry about our sinking business and stop coming onto cafepharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not Alisha you must have a problem with strong leadership, She is smart beautiful and very successful.
    Just leave the company because she is not leaving and you are disposable. How about putting your real name key board warrior.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your comments Alisha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for firing me Alisha. My life is ruined now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all click bait. The case was settled.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When its this many people, like the NFL, they fire the coach- not the players.
    Alisha should be gone!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha is a simpleton with no idea how to lead or motivate. Last layoff, totally no need. Fake during Dallas. Complete Idiot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will someone buy us out already and fire all these useless shitheads.. That is the only way these people will be exposed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we are giving Ionis 1B, we are setting up for something!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha is a Big Pharma empty suit promoted Way BEYOND her skills.
    She is a moron but how can you blame her for Big Pharma continuing to give her promotions?
    The promotions are undeserved and given due to her gender- I am sure she is a Women in Business member
    When activist investors like Icahn see Alisha for what she is they cannot believe our industry's idiocy.
    Hence they get pissed since the are business people who know how to run a P&L.
    Alisha is not a strategist and not even a good tactician- she should be a DM or Jr Product manager
    What she should be is shown the door- she does not know how to manage a business let alone a biotech

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2022 award for THE BEST CORPORATE TRAITOR goes to Alisha Alaimo, currently in race to be next CEO of biib

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t settle if there wasn’t wrongdoing