Enough Royal Canin

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am tired of the royal canin posts. You are the number 3 prescription diet company and you have monopolized this board for too long We get, it's a horrible company, management is dumb and your corporate office screws everything up. Here is another one for you, you reps suck too.
    I do not even have try and I out sell you all day long
    Hell, Purina reps can even out sell you and your made up science.

So here is the deal, you losers at royal canin can not make another post unless you ask someone at Hills for permission. If you violate my rule I will take it at on whoever the rep in MY territory is and not allow the one clinic that sells royal canin in their lobby to do so anymore.

Grow up losers. Your no posting ban is in effect for three months.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smack from a dog food rep. Priceless.

BTW - nice grammar. No wonder you sell dog food - couldn't do anything else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone notice that the Hills reps do not even respond to posts asking them honest questions? This board is open to anyone to post. If you want more Hills posts then post something!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets take a look at this. "Smack talk". This tells me you are trying to be "cool". "Smack " was said in the 90s and priceless was used earlier 2000s so you were in your 30s then which makes you old now.

Given your age and your on this board tells me you're still a street rep which at your age, makes you a failure.

So go ahead and try and belittle my profession. I am young and early in my career, as I sell "dog food". I sell the top dog food, I'm great at it and I will probably be your boss some day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am old, over 40, and never heard of smack so stop the sarcastic comments. Language can be regional, if you don't know that. Many of the old folks stay as street reps because they are honest and cannot buy into the garbage. Many of the street reps cannot sell their soul to succeed. If you want to become a manager, go to another company, unless you can compromise your ethics.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As much as RC sucks, remember, you could be this guy and work for Hills. Obviously, they have it worse!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please Mr. Big Balls, tell me who you are so I can be in the lobby with you when you tell
    my one clinic to ban me. You and only you know what a puss you are. I'll bet when you are posting and your wife walks in, you hurry up and change the page so she can't see what a douche you are..but it is too late, she knows. And everytime you type something on this page, you will now remember this post reminding you of what a chicken shit loser you are. Do your kids know what a sissy you are as well? Again, think of them every time you post and realize that what you are actully typing is 'daddy is a gutless loser that hides behind a keyboard and bashes people that he would be afraid of." ANYONE??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you two you have a duel and settle this once and for all. You could show up at a clinic where you're having a turf war. Meet in the clinic lobby, bow to one another, turn around and take 10 paces. Turn around and face each other, rip open a bag of food and throw it at your opponent one handful at a time. The first person with an empty bag wins. The winner gets a Burger King crown so everyone knows you are king.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has a good sense of humor this early on a Sunday morning!
    This whole thread of Hills vs RC is getting old quickly.
    Find a more interesting topic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets get something crystal clear. There is no hills vs royal canin, we crush you. Purina crushes you... You losers suck. This thread was created because those of us that matter in prescription diets don't want to read the 5 things over and over that you winey gaywads keep posting about. Try learning how to sell and stop making up "science" that you tell the vets

Hills vs royal canin HA! Not even in our league sweetheart.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoah, somebody really wants to win their Burger King crown. Tell you what, after you win your "duel" as listed above, you may pull out your switch blade comb, run it through your greasy hair and return it to your back pocket. That should make you really feel tough!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is this supposed to mean ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is what I call entertainment!! I haven't laughed so hard in years...thanks to the posters ...good stuff!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really need that spelled out for you genius? Hills employees = drooling losers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great day I had so far, selling in a ton of diets. I think today starts the day where SO is totally removed from my territory. I love beating up on losers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a loser.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think anyone who sells dog and cat food and has to brag about it is a loser. I imagine you in your clinics talking about SD, CD, and SO...going head to head....blubbering away defensively and just waiting to tackle that next doctor objection....driving around with bags of kibble stinking up your car. High-fiving yourself for selling in those 2 bags of chow. I cringe with embarassment for you. Please. Get a real job with a real paycheck and move on! These jobs aren't good enough for a high-school drop-out! Or wait....maybe you are?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but...YOU HAVE A PATHETIC JOB.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. If you think you are hot sh*t in this profession you need to get your brain examined. This job is a bandaid for me. Looking to get out as SOON as possible!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIFY