Enrique

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s out! Mike mason in! Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mason is slashing sales force. Get ready!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conterno should have been the CEO. He got passed up. His ego never recovered. They are all egomaniacs. Unfortunately we got Ricks. He must be the smartest in the room. Mason is a liar. So are his cronies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that you should shut the fuck up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the culture and morale at Lilly have only gone down since Ricks took over. He has made the company a miserable place to work..the email yesterday alluded to an announcement and a reorg...neither has been released...guessing the email was sent out too soon?

town hall was moved up a month? any corporate people have insight? guess we will know tomorrow...they have already gotten rid of the "old, white males" guess now it's time for the "middle-aged, white males"...has Ricks or Mason taken note that they are old, white males....or perhaps they are diverse in another way that Lilly cares about now.

For sales reps the Top (Ricks, Mason, Dave) have been telling the directors to mandate managers give as many does not meet this year as possible...making your goals and being at 100 percent won't get you a meets expectations. This seems like an HR nightmare--way to value your people Lilly.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly has done this for years! Lilly only values young people and they don’t particularly like giving employees raises. If they do give a raise maybe a measly 2%. It seems like the people that are getting rid of the older employees at Lilly are GenXers. I CANNOT wait until they get their just desserts! They deserve it! The higher ups like Mason and Noesges don’t care about sacrificing the older people below them because they are told to do this and it’s their job or our job and to them that’s an easy decision to make.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I “dotted-line” (indirectly) reported up through to Enrique in the DBU for several years and worked near his office in Building 22. He was a loud, arrogant prick.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Love the insider info. Funny how we all wait until we're retired or they are, or both to speak up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is wrong with that, this is a whistleblower post. Why would you talk sh- -
    When u are with the company. Those are the ones that get in trouble. There is no whistleblower protection. It always takes some of you with it. Just look at pencil neck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to call Adam Schiff and blow the whistle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EC is a super star that helped Lilly’s for over 25 years. He is the man, loved him in his positions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also worked in 22 and reported directly up through Enrique for several years-- you are full of crap-- he was awesome -- has done amazing things for DBU, brilliant (knows everyone's names ..photographic memory?) and doesn't fit the cookie cutter "Lilly leader" image at all, which is so refreshing, and actually an example of real diversity-- not the forced d&i initiatives. He's the opposite of loud, and, Outside of this post, I can honestly say I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about him. ..

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, sounds like the above is a disgruntled employee or working in a closet. As stated EC is a super star and everything he has touched has turned to gold. Just because he doesn’t do it like a wall flower he is more like our Prez T, He just flat out gets stuff done. Glad he was on our team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EC is a prick!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree he was an ass and ruined a lot of careers. Ego bigger then ever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EC is a super star and we are soooo fortunate to have him in our leadership.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct about our Leader being a super individual. He once took the time to talk to me when dealing with an issue. He gave me awesome advise over a 30 minute time frame. No VP will give anyone the time that EC spent (with me) to make life at Lilly’s better. This is truly a Super Star Person we have at Lilly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at Lillys success on the Diabetes side of the business. Thank god for EC he is the man