Entellus Medical-ENT?

Discussion in 'Entellus Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors actually pay him to take a crap in their small unisex office bathroom. This is on top of the lunch money he steals from you Acclarent children.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entellus employess don't take Acclarent members' lunch money just their jobs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back and learn grammar and the different usages of the words - yours & you're. And when you're done learning the 2nd grade over come back and post something not retarded...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the customers know. Who would want to support a company that employs someone with this level of hatred?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So tell us what was said

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said that since Covidien is being bought by Medtronic this crappy company isn't gonna get any of that money... Good luck with your sinking ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the breaking news....they were never in play. Go crawl back under your rock, you know nothing. Your knowledge is based off rumors from 2+ years ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entellus Medical-ENT Pittsburgh

August 6, 2014

Beware of this company.

Management is unorganized and unprofessional. Mike McIntyre is the regional VP and has a very dry personality with absolutely zero charisma. Most of his current reps are babies in their early 20's who can be managed by fear and force.

The strategic approach of management is to recruit & hire reps with no medical device experience that are making less income in their current role. The Entellus management can save money by making low ball offers and filling an open territory with the most value impact to Entellus.

Beware of the open Pittsburgh territory if you are contacted by a recruiter. Highmark is the largest insurance provider in Pittsburgh and they have not approved Entellus procedures. The market is owned by Acclarent and Entellus has no presence whatsoever.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Entellus Medical-ENT Pittsburgh

Ouch. Didn't get the job did you? Hate to break it to you, but saying insurance not approving the "entellus procedures" means they are not approving balloons from Acclarent, Medtronic, arthrocare, etc. A balloon code is a balloon code dumba$s. Also worth mentioning is that real reps want an under performing territory to take over for the growth potential. The harsh reality is individuals with the mindset like you will fail and be miserable regardless of where you end up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Focus on growing the market and expanding balloons over FESS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Past the "start up" phase. The real talent has left. Good Luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree!! Doctors are just over BSP. It's old news. As codes get hit so will the sales.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Codes have increased every year. Your prediction is based only on your opinion and not on history or fact. The history and fact support the opposite. However, this is definitely a safe place for you to give us all your dumb opinion.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with your very limited remedial college education and keep chasing numbers you robot. All the true startup talent has left the building. Same goes for Acclarent.

Good selling

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No good talent has left Entellus in many years. Some of the ones that did, made their way back. You need to check your references.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim is a great VP of Sales...good guy to work for. Former VP of Marketing was a dick!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, the real talent is still here due to the % of shares vested. If they left it means they haven't accumulated enough shares. High performers make it so they have to stay and they want to be here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just out of curiosity, what are those shares worth? 100,000 shares worth an estimated (again, this is an arbitrary number I'm making up here), $.20 each wouldn't be anywhere near enough to keep me there, fully vested or not. Also, keep in mind you'll have to purchase those shares at whatever price they were estimated at when given to you. So, that $20,000 is now down to around $14,000.
    If the 'real talent' is sticking around for anything less than $200,000 in stock (which after subtracting initial price and 38% short term tax penalty is around $100k), then I'd say they aren't real talent. They could make that up easily in commissions somewhere else.
    And, you're assuming Entellus is going to be bought out or go public. Highly dubious on both counts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn how the taxes work.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, what am I missing? I've been a part of two companies being bought out and I had initial offering of stock. So, learn me on how taxes work.