Entereg approved

Discussion in 'Adolor' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2008 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK.... entereg was approved. Why didn't the stock move?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would the stock move yet? It has limited potential for 2008, projected 8million in sales, 2009, projected 25million. Adolor recieved milestones payments from glaxo but has 50% revenue share agreement with glaxo.
    No appreciable dent in profits until fda approves other indications for drug. Doubt stock will move unless adolor earnings exceed projections. Label is very tight and so this will be unlikely. If sales projections are exceeded glaxo will likely buy company. 1-2 years out before you see return here.
    2 pain products with pfizer not anywhere near approval.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entereg will move. Just a little time is all that is needed. Kicking the tail off PGNX and Wyeth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Registering of hospitals seems to be working, according to the press releases.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just because hospitals are registering doesnt meant they are using it. heard its having a hard time getting added to the hospital formulary

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are going to blame it on the Inventiv team. Then turn it all over to GSK.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so gsk left adolor. entereg is definitely going to go straight downhill now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a great place to work....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entereg is dead in the water.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bail! Bail! Bail!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone post info more useful than "bail, bail, bail?" I heard 20% of the registered hospitals had added to formulary and that this is a major push for the company. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Inaccurate? Progress thus far?

And where is the info about GSK bailing out coming from? I would like to read it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sales are awful; marketing didn't expect problems with P&T and will not admit they screwed up the projections. They are looking at $44.5 million in sales for anyone to get bonused.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this product will take off!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This product was SOLD OFF to Cubist Pharma a LOOOOOOONG time ago.

Adolor is Dead and Buried!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but did we gain market share?