Entresto Bonus

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke, thanks for nothing Novartis. Finished in the top 20 and for what? Where's the national multiplier we were promised? You should be ashamed for yourselves. Don't wonder why even more will leave in droves now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this contract in January.
    Fill me in....what's gone on with the bonus? Was so glad to move on from this contract that I actually lost track of when it was/is suppose to be issued. Of course, I've not seen any bonus money hit my checking account to this point. Did Publicis communicate an issue date that was not honored? When is it actually suppose to be delivered now? Thanks

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supposed to hit your bank acct on 4/17. However, I'm also concerned there was no national multiplier. We know that Novartis hit it's goal, but by how much???? There was supposed to be either a 1.0, 1.2, or 1.5 multiplier based on how national sales turned out. On each email sent out, there's columns for everything, but no column for a multiplier.

Publicis/ Novartis sucks!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Hopefully there will be a national multiplier.

Has any word been given to you guys about whether of not the contract is going to end in June or whether or not there is a roll-in? They were high on roll-in when I left, but frankly I had doubts about that. What's the word they're giving you? Thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's never been any information regarding a roll in. This contract should be euthanized in July for everyone's benefit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. They were BIG on roll-in talk before I left....and now they've just dropped it? Like it never even was a topic. Wow.

I expected the contract would end as scheduled or dropped early. That's why I left when another opportunity arose

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is getting rolled in. That's a carrot they dangle in front of everyone's faces. Sort of like the national multiplier at this point.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well...sorry it has worked out this way for you guys. Best wishes as you move forward

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you did not get an IC letter w/ your bonus payout you are not getting a bonus. You are in the bottom 10% of your band. You will also not be getting an invitation to the June meeting. You will soon be free.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pennies!!!!! What an insult!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What IC letter. I finished in the top and had to beg for some sort of information as to where these numbers came from. Stop scaring people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have gotten an email earlier this week from your PDI regional mgr about how much $ you'll be receiving. If you didn't get that, then I would certainly call your regl mgr.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a slap in the face. All that work for such a paltry pay out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They had me in the wrong band so gettibg 0. Had 1 HF doctor and 4 NP cardio and one left tge territory early last trimester. Unreal in band for out of 111 in top 20. What a joke thos bonus is no control over anything. Im looking to leave asap