Entresto contract renewal

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone else think the way we were mislead into believing that the renewal was signed, sealed, and delivered, was very deceiving? Now it’s 99.9% as good as signed, but still not signed. Shady if you ask me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please site your source re: contract not being signed. How could we have received an email stating that it was signed if it wasn't?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back and read the email, it said Novartis VERBALLY agreed to renew it. It has not been signed, ask your RFC. Ours said last week himself, that it has NOT been signed. This is a fact, not cafepharma hearsay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As per announcement of contract extension there will be a conference call and or further update soon as to the particulars of the proposed contract. That email was sent out 2 weeks ago so my guess some news this coming week.
    I still believe some sort of PDI realignment for fewer reps on the contract because management is pushing for reps to stop
    lying about their fake call numbers. We now have had 2 calls on this issue.
    Stay tuned our incentive period ends on Monday.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shady as hell!!! These idiots with NVS and PDI think we reps are stupid as hell. They want us to work our asses off until we're told our territory is being dissolved.

My next question is when the hell are they going to notify us about what's really going on. And why did they have to deceive everyone???

If "they" are deciding which PDI reps to keep, I wonder if it will be done at a national level or at a local level, where the biggest asskissers will retain their jobs?? Rather than the numbers a rep has posted since being on this imbecillic contract????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so funny the RFC are now pushing for Reps to stop lying about fake calls when the "Company" demanded 95% reach in the beginning and the RFC said to always put in "Call w/ HCP" ALWAYS... what did they expect!!?? And the only way to even get in the bonus pool was w/ call matrix and now they are saying stop the fake calls!!?? HAHAAH!! The entire Industry is putting in fake calls...NVS included just look at the MD history Veeva. It's all one big joke. If this isn't a law suit waiting to happen nothing is!! Company basically demanding you to lie to get a bonus and also demands you to pick "Call w/ HCP" on every call. The Integrity of these companies and RFC's are horrible. They masquerade around as nice guys thanking you for your efforts then pull out the knife as soon as you turn around.