Entresto Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by SOS, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. SOS

SOS Guest

Apparently Vas's proclamation of accountable 'culture' & 'legacy' issues is
    a bunch of BS not to mention the same cast of characters cycling in & out
    various lawsuits ;
    Zizzo, Barkhaussen, Dickerman, Kristen Snatchmabody(sp) Cristea
    + reps + ???
    See #'s 131 & 132
    Regardless quite despicable & potentially DANGEROUS marketing
    practices. Novartis never learns :rolleyes:

https://www.docketbird.com/court-documents/United-States-of-America-et-al-v-Novartis-Pharmaceuticals-Corporation/COMPLAINT-against-All-Defendants-Filing-fees-400-00-filed-by-United-States-of-America-I-Richard-Soto/flsd-1:2018-cv-20532-00001

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The aforementioned, much like the Comey Brennan Clapper Page Strozck etc corrupt foot soldiers of pharma

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dickerman and Kristen don't work so how can anyone sue them?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a lawyer :confused:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vas doesn't give a sh!t

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the greatest thing I've seen on CP in a long time! The names in the suit have been mentioned so many times in the past it's not even funny anymore. These people treated the Publicis Reps so bad I hope NVS distance themselves from these horrible people quickly. Same goes for the Publicis Managers letting it happen. These same practices happened every where and these Managers making the Publicis Reps be the fall guy for their fraud is despicable. Good Luck fighting the US Gov NVS this is going to be a joy to watch!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truly amazing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit replying to your own posts. You are so obvious!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who care if it's the same person or not. What's important is that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is going to give NVS yet another ASS Whoppin'!!! The USA found it important enough to make a case against these rogue Managers and VP as they were making their own rules. How shameful it must be to work for a company like NVS. Do you even admit to it in public?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more Whistleblower lawsuits are still not settled?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. I am a former sales representative turned whistleblower turned Qui tam lawyer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry, bro, you are NOT the next Oswald Billota

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know another Daniela in California who was no.1 in the state for Entresto sales by spending all her time in a hand full of offices doing/assisting with prior auths. She was so successful that she was promoted to sales management where she bullied her reps into doing WHATEVER it took to increase sales. She was investigated and then exonerated and promoted again. Good old Novartis, couldn’t happen to a better company!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, this is Duane’s problem. He’s creating this exact problem with his new “evolution”.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think she was truly exonerated. I don't know all the details but what I think I think Novartis just decided not to really pursue action against her.. issues were found with her behaviors but they minimized the impact. She has a history of being nasty to and about others.. I watch her from a distance but hear her reps complain.. they are happy to see her go.. sense if relief as one rep told me. I realize people aren't perfect but she really pushes the limit. Maybe by taking her out of direct management Novartis thinks they are protected from her personality. Ultimately she will do something that will get her in trouble again.. I'm just glad I never had her manage me directly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I did work for Daniela and I can tell you she wasn’t just a nasty person who treated her reps appallingly, she carried out fireable offences on a daily basis and encouraged her reps to do the same. She should have been fired and she wasn’t. There was so much evidence against her it was mind blowing. Oncology seems the most unlikely place for her to have landed - god help them!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Daniela (curva) and kristen (she got dumped by her husband) the nasty bitch are still falsifying prior auth forms;

Ka'ching a-holes, $5.3 million

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious- how would one falsify prior Auths? That is crazy! That seems impossible!