Environment

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2019 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fake environment that exists within teams is sickening. Lilly should think about changing the ridiculous promotion process. This process creates backstabbing, fake reps trying to one up each other constantly. It’s hard to believe the higher ups actually think this is a good thing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the reasons I left this industry is because of the stupid,constant one-upmanship that exists. Grown men and women acting like sea lions begging for fish at Sea World. Pathetic really.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fake environment of Lilly will never change because it’s in their DNA, their culture. They hire like minded people and promote them and this environment continues to perpetuate itself!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I'm so glad I came across this post. It is SO true! Every single person on my team is nice to my face but have been complete backstabbing %$@#*@'s since day 1. Hate this culture and this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question here. What industry are you in now? I've got to get out of here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is so accurate. All this nonsense only happens at lilly. Promotion process is a joke. Only in this company would the rep who is at the top not go to presidents council because even though they had the best sales results they just didn’t do enough bogus projects. Terrible culture.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This nonsense does not only occur in Sales, it happens in FRM Nation as well! Weird culture..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promotions at Lilly are a joke! They rarely go to someone that deserves them!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why expect anything else with JF in the leadership mix? She is notorious for creating “kiss up” cultures which results in being promoted for doing everything but the job you are paid to do.

Like Sales, FRM’s promotions are based on everything but performance and results but rather how well you are liked and can kiss up to management.

This is systemic to Lilly’s toxic kiss up, non performance based culture and will remain until management is changed. Point blank: Lilly culture is not performance based and has created a really weird, toxic culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really wish it would change. All the people who have been here 10-20 years need to go. They are so fake it makes me sick. They are the ones who talk talk talk on conference calls and make their presence known, then when you call them, they never pick up. Why? Because they are at home. Plane and simple. They always call back an hour later and pretend to be working. This culture is awful.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is incredibly true on the inside too. People spend more time promoting themselves and bs-ing to your face, but have no substance to back up anything.

I had regular 1:1s with colleagues that I coordinated with closely. I had numerous times where I'd meet with my boss, not long after a 1:1, and find out all these things that I "wasn't doing" but they had never addressed with me in our 1:1s. I'm not talking about behavioral things, I'm talking about projects, where I'd specifically ask my colleague if there are things that need to be done that aren't getting done and I'd get crickets. Ask the same question to my boss and it was a long list. The company if full of idiots who talk a big game but have nothing to actually show for it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are lilly reps so rude? Just remember to be nice to the other reps......we may know the manager at Costco where you'll be giving out "samples" in your next job

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post sounds like it was written by a 6-year old, wow.