Epic NSM!!

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2017 at 6:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in charge of the 2017 ZB NSM. We were trying to "spice" it up due to the devestating back orders. When DD is up there lying to you (like he does every year and lies to the major stockholders), Joe Cuccolo is going to be made up like Pres. Trump and walk on stage and say "your fired".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This should be a hoot! Reps and distributors signing deals with DJO, Medacta and others to just cover cases should make the meeting interesting to say the least.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expecting a silent protest at best. Don't applaud these corporate clowns; send them home wondering how many more of us are going to take care of our businesses and families and sign on with a company that has a clue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of us blowing it off..... look forward to your report

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope some of the KC crew is in town to get the lowdown!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NSM was a downer. No energy. For me, I felt like everybody was lying from DD down to the lowest product manager. I really don't care anymore. Yes, I am a snowflake and I blame everybody for my failures, including my parents. I am just going to get in my pajamas tomorrow and not answer the phone. thanks RD! You made me a failure

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

0.5% Commission bump is nice, but if you want to retain us RD, that needs to be an appetizer. J&J gave the whole 2.3% ACA tax back to the sales force. I would like 1.8% more please.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They may have given back the 2.3% but doesn't mean shit if their total commission is lower than ZB......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A .5% commission increase was announced? I find that hard to believe.

I'll sit here and be told to feel happy about our 7.4%, then holdback another piece.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with Depuy. We did not get back the 2.3% . Obama kept it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Local Depuy distributor is over 10% across all lines, some at 12%. This is better than the 8.5% to the team we get and then split.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love the numbers being thrown around! If you are not being paid at least 10% (any ortho company) you are either worthless or a dolt. The top reps that have leverage are getting 12% with all companies.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does it feel by getting struck by lightning? You are full of shit.
    If you are getting 8 or below then your distributor knows the end is near and is doing the money grab.
    How many of your teams have added up their percents and do they equal 100? Small teams yes, large teams no. The skim is real. Greedy distributors (especially the legacy Biomet ones).
    Last bitch, WTF were you guys thinking letting so many folks with actual experience go? Now who is coming to work, oh yes, that kid from some Midwest University (no offense, just the facts) with an MBA with no f'ing experience who has no real idea of what a surgery really consists of? Formula for failure. This is one of the many reasons why ZBH is losing market share besides the gorilla of no inventory.
    Doing so great with metrics and analytics that you f'ed up and forgot the customer.....
    Dr. So&So, meet your new product manager who you will be working with to develop this widget, yes, you will have to explain how the widget works in 12yr old terms and explain how a surgery gets pulled off. What? You're cancelling and going with Stryker? I do not understand

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a bunch of crap. We are breaking records in our state , and we are at 9.25. With over 24 mil in business

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...For Q1. I'm assuming it goes away Q2. Not that corporate screwups will go away Q2