Epidemic arestin customer complaints

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2017 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just had a customer ask if our company is the same company who sells the Epi pen. My answer "pretty much except our drug doesnt save peoples lives." I've lost 50% of my customers over the year because of our company's greed. Another one I love "has the drug improved or have new FDA studies to validate a price increase? " Nope same stuff, but have you heard of Rx? I'm running out of excuses for this failing drug. It's a widespread company feeling. I think we all feel doomed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news is that you can cheat the patient's medical insurance buy having offices utilize Rx Access. Just tell them to use 122 tips per case. That's all some offices use even though patients even in worse case scenarios have never utilized that much Arestin. The dentists can use some on patients and pocket the rest for patients without insurance (We have some dentists in our region making 10s of thousands of dollars off their patients insurance). OraPharma has been doing it for years! Watch out though if you have too many offices using program you will grow to quickly and not be able to hit goal at all the following year.

Good luck!