Epilepsy, Storm Clouds Gathering

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2018 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Epilepsy folks better start praying about their pipeline. Fycompa and Banzel sales will most likely peak this year and then its downhill from there with growth being close to zero or negative. With generic clobazam, and GW Epidiolex will launch early fall and Zogenix drug 1 year later will erode any Banzel growth and eventually result in negative growth. SK Cenobamate, with it’s very favorable efficacy and safety profile, probably 2 years or less away from launch which will further push Fycompa down the line with regard to consideration. Also, the sales force currently being hired at GW and eventually Zogenix and SK will out class mostly average Eisai crew. BTW, how are those overpaid NICMs working out? Heard leadership had to have the "come to Jesus" talk with them in Florida. Haha, so predictable. Enjoy it while it lasts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you wanted to be in that meeting (NICMs) but weren’t invited. I was.
    Didn’t happen the way you think. So you were let go, weren’t hired or are a wannabe. Loser

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barry Elliott quit posting on Cafe Pharma.

You are no longer work at Eisai. I bet you miss Tone the Joke Jones

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barry here, you all can kiss my balls. I'm making 130k at my new job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow that is a pay decrease.. desperate hmm. I know whose balls you like to lick. T...J...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Successfully trolled.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai! HAHAHAHAHA! Us UCB crew wiped the floor with you ass!

Fycompa, what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai Tokyo here! Prease do not offend the US sares team, they ale arr vely hald wolking!!!!! Arigato!

Ronrey! we are so ronrey!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah I know, Japan and Korea are too different countries.......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That dang Houston rep gave an off label talk and Tone was begging account to use in rescue therapy.

No repercussions

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TJ would never do such a thing, nor was he guilty at J&J! He is the best leader this company has ever had. Proof is in the performance. Look closely at his numbers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA, UCB, GW Pharma, SK Biopharma, Arvelle, Zogenix......here they come Eisai.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tone Jones Tone Jones

Ivan and Paul sitting in a tree f-cking the Epilespy Team

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did NICMs turn into infallible positions. They NEVER have managers with them for any meeting unless Mr Jones joins for a big meeting regarding hospital formulary. They have every key epileptologist in every major city yet they have smaller market share than the NSS team. I just find it frustrating that they make 150k along with quarterly and yearly bonuses to generate less business than the 51 NSS positions. Aric please start doing quarterly ride alongs with these lazy fools. They do nothing for this organization. Nothing. Oh and 90% can’t even hit goals set for them. What a joke. -Annoyed hard working NSS Rep

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make NICMs great Again

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tone did the dude also and Ivan and Paul that is why he is loved by Senior Leadership

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Them boys are going to be busy in a few months when they are having to hire for all the open territories. SK is coming for your best!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries about that. There’s no “Best” here. Also, Happy Birthday Mike Gundy- OSU HEAD COACH. He inspired me as a QB! Sorry about the Houston thing. Over stepped.

TJ