Erin Lavelle at Alder will beat Amgen in Migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

saving the best drug for last

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know if EL will be the reason, but Alder’s drug is definitely the best for chronic. Lilly is best in episodic and will outmarket Amgen, and Amgen / Teva will be left fighting for the scraps.

Seems like any neuro with easy access to IV will use Alder as initial therapy, Bc if that doesn’t work nothing will, and you’ll know within a week. Then switch to Lilly’s drug once migraines become more infrequent, if you don’t want to keep up with the infusions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how would you know Lilly's better in episodic? They are not yet approved

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, their pivotal trial data maybe? Look at the EVOLVE-1 and -2 trials and compare to ARISE and STRIVE. Once approved (basically a lock at this point), the label comparison will strongly favor galcanezumab. Aimovig’s 6 month head start will mean nothing.

http://www.headache.mobi/uploads/1/1/7/5/11757140/us-glcsk_sexson_ph3_summary.pdf

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be careful what you wish for...IV reimbursement is not a given in regulated space and ASP +3% is causing some neuros to barely break even....they are losing money on a lot of infused products unless they have a contact in place to buy direct. Payers are coming down hard on infused products and pushing them to last line bc they are more expensive to reimburse bc of the associated procedure fees and facility fees. Plus these will be covered under medical benefit so pt deductibles will be in play....IV even if the data looks strong may be pushed to fail an oral first....look at the MS and RA drugs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a patient on this drug I can tell you the side effects are not as clean as described and start to happen within 24 hours of injection. The self injection is not bad but does require careful attention to instructions. Hopefully it’ll be efficacious.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fucking liar. This drug is better than sex and cocaine! It’s cleaner than Mr Rogers closet!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

alder will put some koolaid with the antibody

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally pitiful talking to a patient like that. If you’re with either company you should be terminated! And the drug is not a panacea...no drug is!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK patients. I want my $$$$

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she will do anything to keep bob Azelby happy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not much has changed since her time at Amgen

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Amgen response. Wait for Fremanizumab all you migraine patients. Teva will take good care of all of you and you won't be subjected to assholes like this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So good to hear this as a long time migraine sufferer. I have heard that there are or will be a few more injection options coming and have already asked my doctors nurse to call me when the next one comes out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t go to a fucking Israeli Company if you are on welfare. Buy American, at least the Lilly drug if you don’t buy Amgen.

You are the reason american sucks today. Hope ICE exports you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come buy Alder and lavelle will give you a glass full of ass kissing juice

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob Bradway is pissed she left Amgen. She was once recognized as a "rising star" mostly because she is pure heading nodding, confirming management egos status type. Erin is pissed she went to Hong Kong for two years thinking she would be an immediate vice president upon return to TO but management said she would come back still as an executive director. So she left for a competitor and I am betting she believes if Alder does well, she will come back to TO as an SVP. Bob Azelby has no idea that she wants to leave back for Amgen if she can be an SVP and be in the top 5 for CEO successors for Bob Bradway. I heard she is considering CEO roles in Seattle for the next big biotech when Alder is bought out or the growth stagnant and she is afraid it will taint her legacy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just pointed out one of the biggest Amgen problems. People are trying to get promoted so much and kiss so much ass that they don't do the job they have. Cluster company.