Esperion

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2019 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The winners are the ones who didn't get hired. Look at what happened. Tim fired up the woodchipper quickly and even though you bullshitted your way through initial hire and had some vacation months playing Tic Tok with your new teammates it all came crashing down. Esperion was the biggest joke of 2020 and is well on the way for 2021. This first quarter call on May 4th will lay out the disaster plan.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#s are looking up and the fat has been trimmed!! Only winners remain and the scientific process is back to working at full tilt. I forsee $1billion in sales sooner than later. All it take is one new prescriber per day per rep - I'm doing it, it's easy if you get your lazy salary collecting butt off the couch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we can tell in looking at the numbers. All my friends in the lipid arena see the pitiful growth. BA never comes up on other company conference and zoom meetings. My VP said it was just a pimple on the ass of the lipid market. So no I don't see a billion in the future. Esperion currently isn't even covering the sales team and firing people to make it look like progress is being made is seen easily by Wall Street.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep.

This one wears the Scientific Hiring, Highly Tenured Customer Facing now Lipid Trained Experts badge into all of his calls. The badge must be huge.

Prescribers must be impressed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Ok

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.

Never a clinical presentation or discussion of the benefits of BA.
    Why ?

Perhaps there is none ?

The facts are presented during the earnings call. And they have never been good. Don't expect this call to be any different.

How the momentum going, Momentum Guy ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look for the usual fluffy spin control on this dismal failure of a drug. This couldn't of gone any worse. The leadership was lacking and the first hires were worthless. The numbers have been laughable and there isn't one positive thing to talk about on May 4th earnings call. God Help Us!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

\
    But Sheleton said last call that the MSL's would increase awareness. They must have clinical data.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awareness!! Yes ! That's it. How could we've been so dumb to miss this great messaging . Thank God Sheledon is onboard. This will he a game changer and the clamoring will start up again in the market. Was CB consulted on this and did he give the go ahead to March forward with the awareness message? I can't wait to impress my doctors today with this. Go Team!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSL's have the data ?

MSL's will increase the awareness ?

Where have they been ?

Have they been hiding it ?

What am I missing of this important Clinical data ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Doctor are you aware that high LDL can lead to cardiac issues and potential heart attacks. At Esperion we developed a generic like statin that has robust data of reductions as high as 17%. Would BA be your #1 choice with patients having LDL as high as 180?"

This is what my MSL text me this am. Off I go to go "Coast to Coast" with my doctors. Wish me luck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.

What a powerful message.

Finally a Clinical statement.

But probably the reason the launch has been dismal.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sheledon, Tim, Michelle , Rick and the others have embraced this new messaging. They feel they can right the ship and still make BA a blockbuster. Rumor has it the stock will be in the 90's in 60 days. No more fuxking around ! CLINICAL SELLING IS WHERE ITS AT!! WHY DIDN'T WE DO THIS SOONER??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your so stupid! Actually an embarrassment

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's embarassing is selling a 5th rate drug in the lipid market. I would be better off working for Vandalay Industries selling latex. How can we continue to look foolish in front of doctors selling this. Thankfully it's not a blockbuster or we would hear tendons snapping at every corner and prostates swelling up like pumpkins. Get me out here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its youre if youre calling someone stupid, write correctly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's always a hall monitor in the crowd. Who cares what the grammar is dipshit. Go back to your impactful zoom dialogues with your docs selling this amazing novel molecule. You'll know your destiny May 4th. That flushing sound you hear in the distance is getting closer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay Mr grammar! Sorry

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No clinical discussion among the Scientific Hires..only grammar police wannabes. What a pitiful company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not prescribe a non statin oral that costs commercially covered patients twice as much as a PCSK-9 inhibitor with half the LDL-C reduction? POS drug