ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ diabetes is the dead zone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not funny that they weren't good enough! Get a life.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty sales is an oxymoron in Pharma sales. Furthest thing from selling.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! I was primary care and moved to ESS two yrs ago. While we like to think of ourselves as "specialty" there is truly no difference from PC- just bigger territories with different customers. My PC counterparts are just as well trained- in fact several are much more clinically savvy that me, to be honest. So no need for any ESS to think we are any better or brighter- we are all just trying to do our jobs and keep them

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Same here. I know for a fact that I was third choice for ESS as 2 of the PC reps were first and second choices and they both declined the offer. Too much drive time and too small of a salary difference to justify.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

56 pages of bitter crap instead of successful selling to your own customers.....smh

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

56 pages of you reading, lurking and posting...take your own advice an go sell bitch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):);)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory, Bro.? I want in on that sweet sh!t. My manager has 24/7 PMS. Doesn't work with my cock diesel selling strategy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just applied for a diabetes sales specialty opening. This thread can't be real right? I mean, I skimmed some of it quickly but it seems pretty outlandish.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its actually a good place to work if your boss isn’t a paranoid tool.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left AZ two and a half months ago and now call on Endos in the same geography that I used to work for AZ. There is a huge hospital network that is completely no see outside of Friday morning at 8am for an endo team meeting that they allow reps to attend. I have gone every week in my new role. Used to have 3 ESS counterparts in my territory at AZ, not one of them has been to one meeting yet. Shocking why they have 9% market share, but they promised us left and right that they are going every week and starting to build relationships...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares what you think about your former ESS counterparts? You left AZ 2.5 months ago for a reason. Quit looking back, complaining and blaming. It won’t do you any good now. Move on, will you?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s nice to look back for confirmation that leaving was the right decision. The only thing I’d change is doing it sooner. AZ is a dump and a joke in pharma.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And posting on CP is the ‘confirmation’ you need? It sounds to me like a significant part of you is unhappy in your new gig and you’re now missing what you once had at AZ.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart move leaving.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us are just jealous they had the balls to leave. You are too, don’t lie.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally proven right after all the years

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened recently to make you pull this old thread up. I left 2 yrs ago, so inquiring minds want to know.