Ethicon Rep- Madam Device Rep

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2022 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You definitely have lots of extra time!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Ethicon taught their reps better. Talking abt accounts, surgeons and competitive reps publicly on Instagram. Laying all of our business out there…

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This chic talks about what an expert she is. Wake up call lady, if you just wanna troll instagram all day and talk about OR staff, go back to Lululemon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a know it all. I’m shocked Ethicon allows this to go on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t mind her posts. HOWEVER, I liked it much better when it was anonymous and she didn’t show her face. Now there’s a lot more face time. I guess in trying to grow the device sales network finding out her identity was inevitable. Still, I much prefer the anonymous approach.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed it was much more entertaining when she was anonymous. Now all she does is videos of herself. I really enjoyed the meme’s though. Do think she should refrain from talking about competitors and OR staff/surgeons. It’s not a good look for the industry

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked? How so? Have you not seen the Stryker reps on LinkedIn and Instagram?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The very existence of this site and the people who use it make our industry look much worse than anything she’s doing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol…what business ?