Ethicon vs Baxter

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2020 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am competing against ethicon for the business.

Ethicon has a team of Executives, Regional account managers, Team leaders, and local managers/reps all focused on supply chain, C level and medical directors on getting the business.

I work for Baxter and I have an ASD who won’t show up for any meeting (beneath Conicelli), a regional manager who’s out matched, and me. The Baxter plan is on just me to make sure the Floseal doctors won’t jump ship. They could give two shits. Bad sprayers, bad outdated products, and no plan. Vital edge is based on smoke and mirrors. We will lose $800,000. Baxter management is killing our business!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes!! Baxter needs to eliminate the tbm’s and make them account managers (more accounts but less selling) . Have the associates that care of the day to day bs. Increase the nonexistent gpo team and add regional directors. Fire Conicelli and hire someone who actually shows up at meetings and fights for his reps. The guy just blames his incompetence on the tbm’s.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear after the layoffs in May this will be implemented along with more associate reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think you are???? Little Birdie, is that you?

With MM at the helm, all is well, stay calm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm staying calm. -Big Birdie

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are joking right? Meg will sell you out, fire anyone, and f you over to make herself look good. Ask Ron Lavelle, John Bonner, Randy, etc..She developed Conicelli when he sucked as a Tisseel manager. Baxter will implode with a back order from J&J.

Don’t worry Will has your back! Hahaha

Don’t f with the bird!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry....much sarcasm here!!

The last time MM got involved in a deal, it managed to go south all the while JNJ was on a backorder. How can you lose one of the largest IDNs in the country while the competitor is in in a b/o situation? Tip of the cap to the IDN guy and our illustrious VP as well. M & M, what a team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact you even posted these comments here shows how dumb you really are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you obviously don’t work here anymore, which makes you an even bigger loser than we thought.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow loser! This company and this page needs a reality check. It’s worse than high school drama. Go back to doing nothing!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally agree! When things get back to the new normal, Hospitals will be looking to save money and Ethicon will kick Baxter’s ass.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe when things get to the new normal as you say , you won’t be here any more

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I’ll be here. Easy cash, no responsibility, shit car, clueless management, and I’m good at what I do. These ass kissers days are numbered. I’ve got this job figured out to work 2x a week at best.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol wait. You’ll be pleasantly surprised soon enough

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So so scary!!!!
    Butchie... go sell those “new” I mean old Floseal applicators to your ENT docs like you said you would in the town hall a year or two ago and stop trying to scare people on CP. It’s played.
    With only a decent enough territory and a couple dinners a year, you can slide here forever. Simply holding onto biz here is a success. As Steve a Miller said, take the money and run.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah they'll make us sell IV and dialysis solutions soon. No mixing needed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

believe me -
    They don’t need you to sell IV or dialysis.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hear? From who? A little more detail would be nice.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you would think with limited or no access to the OR until maybe 2021. What hospital would entertain a conversion in the next 12 months? But this is a Baxter, management is so clueless and scared to do anything.