Eucrisa a lost cause?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good therapy, lousy coverage , overpriced perception, over invested. We’ll never cover what we have into this thing. 4 years out and still counting weeklies in single digits. Time to walk away? Add to that no resources given to IM why even keep IM on this one? Just because you get expanded indications it doesn’t translate into increased sales when we can’t even go into an office to spread the word. Top it off with no RTL for IM which would cost us nothing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Derm division is an embarrassment

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m doing great, you obviously suck at your job. Cya later complainer!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only over paid reps than Xeljanz reps are Derm. They are lower in talent than Primary Care. Derm VP was severed or displaced like 2-3x with Primary Care and somehow in few yrs lateral over to Derm now VP. Nice guy but a Yes man & not VP material.
    Eucrisa is biggest DOG with global Pfizer. Need to layoff entire sales force 300 reps for a measly 150mil a yr that a CSO salesforce can do for 1/4th the money and same 150mil in sales.
    Drug stinks. Pipeline has several agents but small, niched & terrible vs gold standards

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

burns like hell, hardly works, expensive as shit

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As my son's pediatrician said when i ask for it, it is a P.O.S. drug. You have to put it on all over like sunscreen all day every day and it doesn't work well.
    Said take a quick shot and it will clear up in few days.
    4yrs later, 300 overpaid reps making 160k salary and the drug looses money on only 150million a year! And paying bug big discount and rebates for only 150mil. No net profit on that drug.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that’s a good business model!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see all the visitors to the Pfizer board tonight.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, Pfizer reps ( stockholders) are disgusted by the Derm division. And they don't make $160k

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When we hired Derm, crazy RD now VP Willis thought it was a highly specialized area - LMAO--- so he convinced HR to go after derm reps in BIOTECH who were making 160-180k and we hired most of th Derm reps from outside in at 160- 180k. Internal Pfizer reps from PC IM who went to Derm are around 100k. Big big difference but most Derm reps came from outside w the poor knowledge & decision making of Leadership.
    We all know now Derm is like Primary Care and not specialty at all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse purchase ever by Pfizer was Anachor & Angela Wong made the decision on that (she told us at the NSM "that Finance & Frank did analysis & said it is a risky roll of dice so decision is hers..." she bragged about how she made the call on that purchase & how great Eucrisa would be.
    She would be fired for that $19 Billion MISTAKE if she was not a minority female over 40!
    Instead Pfizer just moved her to another position which now has been promoted.
    Go figure.
    Derm is aweful & Primary Care model like Xeljanz. Both have non qualified people leading the brands which is why both are bad!
    However couple yrs ago Xeljanz was OK before it started being torn down by PC like culture & decisions

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eucrisa & Anachor is the only thing Angela Wong did as I&I President..... and she is still employed.
    That drug was D.O.A now it is costing the company $19 Billion down the drain!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse drug in Pfizer s portfolio.
    Should have never been bought for 1mil let alone 19billion, 100% Angela Wong's decision (she said so herself at the time of buyout telling Xeljanz her reason she fought finance and M&A dept to buy it)
    SHE SHOULD BE FIRED. AND WOULD BE IF WAS A MALE AS PFE HAS FEW FEMALE EXECS

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We didn’t buy Anachor for Eucrisa. We bought them for their platform.
    Only news of drug development is coming out of I&I Derm. 70% of I&I revenue will be in Medical Derm in the next 3 years.
    Eucrisa got us in the Deem space for the other drugs coming out in the next 3-5 years.
    We need those relationships now...not when they are approved.
    We had no experience in the specialty which is obvious with how we launched it.
    We didn’t go with the Anachor model and paid for it.
    Pfe has slowly come around to this. Better to learn lessons now then when these new meds come out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please! The potential $ that the pipeline can bring is pitiful. The Derm division should be sold.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't speak facts....it doesn't fit the cafepharma narrative

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just face it, it’s $7B down the drain. Derm is probably one of the easiest specialties to tap in to. We are wasting a lot of time and $ promoting Eucrisa.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact is the pipeline is the pipeline. I&I, Onc and vaccines, to some degree, is where we are putting the $.
    Not sure what else can be said. It’s there in black and white.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention Pfizer has given away most profits w payer rebates to get coverage & still only generates 100mil.
    Pfizer would make more money giving Eucrisa to a Contract Sales Force. We do not need a Derm division

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooner the better, give me my severance and i ll be gone