Eurax and Ximino...who's carrying?

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2015 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think this is a good thing, company launching new drugs with unique benefits. But, are they just using it as a way to keep a leash on the division that is driving the company? Clearly Absorica is the driver of the company, and you would think any new drugs launched would be in a similar disease state. However, from initial talk it looks like the steroid team is getting Ximino and the Absorica team is getting Eurax. This doesn't make sense, but after the Hope debacle and how much she benefited without working or even driving her company car...now they are going to give us a throw away drug in a un-associated disease state with samples to force signatures and accountability. I've been here through the good and the bad from launch and things are really happening in the central part of the country now. I would hate to change focus and work on making sure i have signatures morning noon and afternoon so Andy can check a box for us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get a grip everyone. You have a generic giant running some small brands

What do you think this place is going to be like. And how do you expect to get treated.

Just look and listen to Zinsky. That is the perfect reminder. Hahaha

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually it does makes sense- you would want to have both of your large potential products to be in the first sales position. How would we grow Absorica if we move it to the 2nd slot? So from that stand point I think it makes sense. Companies that are focused on growth add reps and they add sales teams when you get new products. It is a good sign for a longer future. I have been with a company with no pipeline and it is not fun when your one and only key product faces competition or gets knocked off by a generic. Sorry you are so worried about simply doing your job and being accountable. It really is not a big deal to have two products in our bag at this point.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was the whole plan from day one of creating an Absorica sales force, was to have the Steroid team sell Ximino. Ximino was just delayed several years. Absorica has peaked and is declining. So you have Eurax now, just do your job and stop worrying about samples.