Evad Tseuw

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has been very quiet. Wonder why? He is a tool and has no backbone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like most PAHers at GILD I often speak to recruiters in an effort to get out of this clambake. On three occasions last week, with three different recruiters, DW came up in conversation. These three recruiters have heard many complaint about DW and the most over arching theme associated with his name is INCOMPETENCE. He really is a laughing stock. I can't wait until he doesn't have Egg Heads coat tails to ride on... he will be humbled quickly; I promise.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing from an Atlanta recruiter

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst kept secret in the pharma/biotech recruiting circles is how disfunctional the PH Division is for Gilead.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same thing is coming true for the "new" CV division...word is out that there are alot of unhappy campers looking to leave...not just the old CVT crew but the new hires as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! One happily departing very soon!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are lucky! Just listening to Bo on a cc. What a tool!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Southeast Region is collapsing under his lack of leadership! A little easier selling HIV meds to prisoners. Isn't it chief. You won't last long!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice script Bo. Could you at least pretend you could talk without puppet strings! uh.....ummm...uhhh.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will be lucky if he makes it through the third quarter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what is the verdict on the new west SRD? she seems kind of clueless to me. even seems clueless in her old arena of hep b. anyone else have any experience with her?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the off-label selling, lack of original thought, lost in the 80's, corvette driving, bad clothes wearing, meat head on the PAH side out of Atlanta with a thicker than Lavern D'Fazio Wisconsin accent. He is pathethic!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Lavern comment above was fantastic! He is a tool. He has been very silent as of late. He is obviously affraid of his own shadow. What an idiot. Who, at that level, would send a communication out like he did? He should be fired!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey DW, did the bunny bring ou new fuzzy dice for the vette?

You are on borrowed time!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dice are on his favorite reps car!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Davey...you will lose a minimum of 6 reprs by mid next week...guaranteed!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, she does seem to be lacking in the knowledge department. What is her background?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a 3rd time - back to back to back Prez Club winner and so r her reps- give her a chance. Anyone is better than DW!! BTW - R. Barnes - stay off our board now - u now work for intermune - we know u are jealous for not getting the srd position and left since u r bitter.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me he aint jealous. He was looking for a job when he found GILD. He realized how F'ed up this place was during his first meeting in Denver 2008. He said soon after that he was glad that his resume was still out there...he thought Joel, DW, and Burton were empty suits....which they are.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Ryan - still on our board!! Yes, we ALL know u hated Gilead from the get go. You pretty much made that obvious. Your reps said u drove or flew in for 1-2 hours and bolted. What a great gig u had - your region was always ranked on top. You and TS in LA just ride the coat tails of your reps. Good ridence.