Evenity

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's worried that Tymlos days are over?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost anyone who has a brain..easy access, less trouble for patients and a company that has the cash ..oh and knowledge about the disease state to make this happen. Radius you could have made this happen but your are greedy with reps and lost good people and made very bad decision. Unfortunate but the individuals at the top will walk away with a promised dollar amount with sign on. Those of us who have left will have little or nothing. Time to look aggressive for new job. Good Luck!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is a joke. HR is in their pocket. There are harassment lawsuits Just waiting to happen. You can’t go to HR about anything because they side with the leader. It’s absolutely nauseating I’ve never worked for a company like this before. I’ve seen admins get scolded and belittled in front of their peers. You have people at COE now who shouldn’t even be there. Who nominated some of these people? ELT should be ashamed of themselves for allowing these things to continue to happen. But then again some of the members of ELT re the ones with the problem.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries at all, no one is going to use it with that box warning w Increased death

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be easy to get, less co-pay for patients not a daily injection. They have a better support system for prescriber's and patients. More money for advertising. Lastly the data was redone and shows no increase in risk for death. You have until fall to make any money at all.

Time to move on....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your joking right. The data once looked at again from an independent group show no increase in death from taking. Less out of pocket for patient, better access, so less work for prescriber's. They have more money for advertising. Lot of drugs have black box warnings, does not stop doc's from ordering. Plus they have a vision for their company we JH who does what. Constant changing of call plans, money spent out side consultant to tell us, if you look at individual's who order the pre-test for osteoporosis, they should be your targets.

We are swimming up stream, you have to the fall to make any money at all. You should be looking for a new job ...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, too much risk for the prescriber to take on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a wonder it got to market, no one will take on that legal CV risk to write a bone drug. Scary stuff.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all forget who you are dealing with a big company with lots of money and the ability to hire a brand team who has a proven record. Radius has none of that, they also have a loyal following. The CV data has been redone many drugs have gone to market with that being done. Number one and two reason prescriber's do not order anabolic's cost and daily injection. Tag that on to easy of access for them it is recipe for success.

So, yes til fall you will have. job. Yes, everyone is looking. Someone said 50% turn over since launch, are you aware of any other company who may have experienced that and are they still around. Add that to all the nonsense that goes on with corporate and leadership team. Like altered data, giving individuals and regions credit for products when a vacancy occurs. Do you really think you have been credit for your PMOT's with the excuse we do not collect that data and we are working on it. They make money on all of us daily. With senior management getting their bonus based on the bottom line, not your line. Really no reason to be anger with one another, just everyone using facts to predict the further for themselves and Radius.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen will do great with Romo/Evenity. Amgen has the financial means to appropriately market Evenity and to pay top dollar to key influencers (Felicia Cosman is already on a road show saying that this is as close to a cure for OP as one can get, which has been echoed by our very own MSLs).

Doctors have been salivating for a sexy and effective OP option for patients that doesn't require daily injections, has patient support platforms in place and less paperwork for their staff. Evenity meets those needs. This addition to the market will likely halt the Nrx growth and NBrx with Tymlos, putting Radius at further financial risk.

This all equates to restructuring and downsizing of the CSSs as well as RSMs. Let the strongest sales force prevail. Many of the top performing CSSs and RSMs have already left Radius, so I'd be cautious to say that Radius will see continued growth with talent leaving and a big competitor with bigger muscle. The stock will respond appropriately over the next several months.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? This is hysterical and obviously written by an outsider. Good try, Evenity didn’t even reach non-vert AND it has a CV black box including death? What prescriber is going to write a product with that type of risk? Good try trying to sell this though, obviously cafepharma is your only hope.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other drug has a black box warning that you know of?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmm, you're joking right? Blockbuster drugs that are used with BBWs with CV risk: Celebrex, Xanax, Adderall, Vicodin, Cipro, Avelox. Should we go on? Our very own Tymlos has a BBW for bone cancer. Seriously!?! Doctors use Tymlos with a risk of cancer and they'll gobble up Evenity with a BBX for CV risk. Evenity is the closest thing to a cure for OP just by way of the mechanism of action being a monoclonal antibody against Sclerostin. You obviously don't even know your own market place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I was kidding. Radius is going to have a terrible time this year. Why do think I am up at this hour. Updating my resume and looking for jobs. Everyone should be doing so....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound angry and are trying hard to make up info to help your case for Evenity. Let’s be clear, Radius has been indifferent for the last 2 years whether Evenity got approved or not. The more the merrier, we wish you the best.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will find out who posted this and will submit to the FDA for false claims.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the I will scrape my mothers chin and get the DNA and sent that to my ho mo son to taste test
    Meet me on political board
    crippled janitor ho mo

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Punch your fay ugly face ho mo.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re either a brainwashed idiot or just an idiot. Evenity works well enough and is safe enough that docs will consider it first. Yeah, it’s not right for everyone. But Tymlos will continue to be a second hand afterthought and beg for the throwaways. Regardless of what the “geniuses” in sales management (notice I didn’t say leadership) and the ultra lightweight idiots in marketing say. Face it, it’s OVER