Everyone is Looking for another job!!!

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These quotas are unrealistic and unattainable!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awwwwww.....whatsamatta pussy? They actually expect u to work???

See you in St Thomas bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had a recruiter call me about expansion and I asked if they just had one and told me yes and going so well they are hiring more???????????????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to get the stock price up with more foot traffic. Like every other company, they will have 50% cuts in a year or two after overhiring once getting what they want. These two are definitely selling this company within 2 years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way they will sell with the pipeline. This company is going to be top of the field in a few years. But I agree with the cuts. They hired so many so quickly that it will be time to see who was a useless hire and to eliminate them. The effective salespeople will stay around. It is easy to trick an interviewer, not as easy to trick a doctor. Consider the first year a trial run.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Way? I see you drank the "eradicate cancer and I love my job" bullshit." This is all about getting Wall Street's attention. Check his resume.

NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) – Exact Sciences said Tuesday that it has licensed worldwide rights to Hologic's Invader plus and real-time Invader detection chemistries for colorectal screening applications.

Terms of the agreement are not being disclosed by the firms.

The Invader chemistry was developed by Hologic subsidiary Third Wave Technologies, which formerly was run by Exact Sciences' current President and CEO Kevin Conroy, before it was acquired by Hologic for $580 million in July 2008.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality if Q2 sales don't show a significant increase this stock is going to drop like a rock .
    The Street lacks patience.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you would just do the job you were hired for and stay off here we would all be for the better. These boards are utter nonsense and filth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's nonsense? That's fact and the reason why there is NO transperency in Tableau!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you little bald man. you are little. you are bald. and you deserve zero respect from us working for you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he really that bad? What makes him so?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mission when I go out every single day is to save someone from getting colon cancer. If that isn't your mission go someplace else and find your happiness. Life is far to short for this negativity. I love my job and this company. If you don't like it here, no one is keeping you here. If you are over 50 and at average risk for colon cancer, get your Cologuard before you leave. Peace✌️

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is drunk off the Mission koolaid.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life can be very long especially with micromanagers who are determined to make your life hell on a daily basis.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does d. Ikeda work here?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, he has been recycled. Exact is a green enviornment afterall.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he get asked to leave or did he leave?? I interviewed with him on a position, but never heard back?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only person left at this company is Deez Nuts

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are one of the few in the company that gets this.. Its all a "pund the pavement" then eliminate reps strategy.. The intent is to sell and entice investor's and potential buyers with a pipeline. Im sure there are buried mgt fees, etc. It would be off not to try to shop around for a buyer.. They are carrying costs and because they partner with Mayo- it does not mean much. I laugh when reps - usually pharma- think they are going to make bank on these stock ops.. Seriously, you need to be executive to make anything worth celebrating.. Uncapped bonus structures/less reps with larger territories, less mgrs would be ideal.. Right now it is all about driving the stock up.. Regardless if they drag the pipeline out and stick around for five years.. Im skeptical.. Can always be wrong as noone knows what future holds. What is the EBITA at this company?